ID:293892

Problem Description:
i have a problem with the byond forum staff. i have been posting in the classifieds because i need help with my games obviously and every time i do the admin Erase them saying not enough description. so i post more detailed and they still erase it. then i went to someone elses post and copied it word for word then pasted it and tool out there game name and replaced it with my info through out the thread. i then logged in after 10 minutes and it had been deleted again. i checked back and the other post is still there. i dont know why my posts are getting erased because the ones that read them before the admin delete it contact me for the job. so im posting this so an admin can tell me why they dislike me to the point of deleteing everything i write, even though its very well detailed and has no lack of information except optional information..
As far as I'm aware, you should have received a note explaining why your postings have been erased in detail.
Moderators follow a certain standard and are supervised by higher up ranks, like in most every on-line community.

Allow me to quote Tiberath:
"Then when that one moderator comes down on you, the other six or seven active moderators will come down on him. Once that discussion is opened, Lummox will make his opinion known, then Tom will have a say and the entire thing will be over with. (Most commonly, that's the order of events.)

Moderators are accountable to each other and the higher powers."

If you still feel like you have been treated in an unfair way, you might contact the BYOND staff directly.
By all accounts this is not a classified ad that is detailed.

Project Name:
Project S(temporary name till further notice

Description:
Brand new project no progress made, this game is a non anime action game ill explain more if your interested

Project Goal:
this game is free-ware

Skills Needed:
looking for 2 iconer's and a programer

Compensation:
Admin/Gm privliges

Team Members (Optional):
Me - Lead Designer

Contact Information:
[email protected]

What is the game? What is it about? What would the two pixel artists be working on (presumably not the same thing)? What does the project aim to achieve? What exactly are you doing in this?
In response to Stephen001
Stephen001 wrote:
Description:
Brand new project no progress made, this game is a non anime action game ill explain more if your interested

Exactly. Don't "explain more if your interested", explain more in the Description field. That's what its for.
In response to Foomer
so the only thing wrong was the description part? thanks ill fix that now
In response to B-mut
B-mut wrote:
so the only thing wrong was the description part? thanks ill fix that now

Did you read Stephen's post? He listed several things you need to expand on. Notably:

Stephen001 wrote:
What is the game? What is it about?

This would be your "Description."

What would the two pixel artists be working on (presumably not the same thing)?

This would be your "Skills Needed."

What does the project aim to achieve?

Your "Project Goal."

What exactly are you doing in this?

Meaning it would be a good idea to elaborate under "Team Members" what specifically you will be doing as "Lead Designer."

If you're keeping track, that's much more than just the description part.