ID:29963

Heres my review of the newest additions to the Pokemon Library.

Ahem. You can catch Abra in the 3rd Route you get to, after an hour of playing the game. Its hard as hell, because you have no sleep moves or anything, and for any Pokemon Oldbies out there, you know Abra is a coward.

But, with skill, he can be yours. Like, right away. My starters taking a backseat to him as we speak. The fact that they allow you to find Abra so early, or even at all, makes me love this game.

10/10

Oh yeah, anybody else who has it, train an abra and we can mutually evolve our monsters into Alakazams =D
I love how you based your review off of the Abra that you couldn't catch.

"LAWL TELEPORTZ"
OHRIGHTIMGOINGTOWALMARTSOONTOPICKITUPIFTHEYHAVEANYLEFTWISHME LUCK
People still play Pokemon?
I already have a Kadabra, do you have one yet? We can trade and trade back.
I'll have mine soon Spike, and I would LOVE that.
I wonder if you can catch wild Alakazams?
I just caught a wild Steelix in Steel Cave whilst training, so...
I don't like to use guides, I like to discover things on my own, so if this is old news, sorry
Calus CoRPS wrote:
People still play Pokemon?

Better question, why wouldn't they?
http://members.byond.com/GoodDoggyTreat/files/slowpachu.png

This guy should have been one of the new pokemon. I demand poke-fusion.
iiiiiiiii
gottaaaaaaaa
shineyyyyyyyyyyyyy
chimcharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Fuck youuuuuuuuu
You can't have himmmmmmmmmmm
Mmmmmmkay.

Oh and he doesn't listen cause I leveled him too much.
Alakazam and Golem already, still only have two badges. I love it.

Besides that, Abra was right after the second badge on R/B/Y.
Polatrite wrote:
Besides that, Abra was right after the second badge on R/B/Y.

But it was very hard to get because I don't think you had any type of Pokemon that could prevent it from escaping. That is still the case with D/P though.
BigBoiD, shiny doesn't do anything any more. In GSC, it meant they had good stats - shiny was caused by having good IVs. But in the modern pokemon games, it's just a random thing.
TBH, i would own you all in pearl.
Actually Daniel, in R/B/Y you could just get a Caterpie and lvl it up to a Butterfree, at which point you would learn Sleep Powder. I would do this JUST to catch Abra. Afterward, I would never touch my Butterfree again.
Dixon want to battle?
:'[ I wish my internet wasn't on the fritz. Verizon screwed up when fixing someone elses internet, and they won't come out and fix it unless we pay ~50 bucks up front and 40 bucks every half hour. I really want to battle :'[

What's everybodies team like?
GoodDoggyTreat wrote:
http://members.byond.com/GoodDoggyTreat/files/slowpachu.png

This guy should have been one of the new pokemon. I demand poke-fusion.

Looks like Courage the Cowardly Dog.
Mine WAS a level 19 Grotle, level 15 Starly's evolution(forgot name), level 15 Luxio, level 15 Geodude, level 11 Bidoof(who sucks). I lost em all cause I didn't have the right settings on my emulator and it saved fine but when it loads it just brings up a black screen ;_;