ID:30046

I am breeding Chikorita eggs and Torchic Eggs. If you have a charmander, or any of its evolved forms, I would glady trade one of these eggs for it. Please and thank you ^^
As soon as I beat the elite four, and get my National Dex I can transfer over my Charizard from Fire Red and breed a Charmander egg if you would like.
Yaaaaay
His chickies know Solarbeam.
Ok, late on replying, but i can get u a ton of pokemon, i can get u a phione(breed manaphy, it doesn't evolve though), and i will give u a deoxys, cuz i have 3 of them. u wunt a starter from hoenn, johto, or kanto? come to me, i have them all, and all i wunt is a chimchar
FLameslash wrote:
all i wunt is a chimchar

The D/P starters are easy to get. Put a fossil pokemon or a honey-tree pokemon up for trades.

I now have male/female Turtwigs for breeding, as well as male/female Chimchars.
Anyone here EV train? It's not the most enjoyable thing in the world D:

Especially when you find out you messed up on you level 63 Starmie when you find out that all the pokemon you killed while Staryu had EXP Share on it, their EVs get shared with Staryu along with the EXP... :'[

Bwgm we should hook up sometime! =D
I wish I could get my router to accept my NDS.

Parents keep getting a new wireless router, and this one will let me connect, then disconnect me a few moments later :[
ok, here's a question, wut wuld you give for a shiny cranidos/rampardos(if i evolve it)?
FLameslash wrote:
ok, here's a question, wut wuld you give for a shiny cranidos/rampardos(if i evolve it)?

Nothin. Shinies are useless pieces of crap to me. I play competitivly, and 99% of the time, if you do find a shiny, it will have the wrong nature or crappy IVs.
Same with legends. I faint them for fun.
Dead_Demon wrote:
FLameslash wrote:

Nothin. Shinies are useless pieces of crap to me. I play competitivly, and 99% of the time, if you do find a shiny, it will have the wrong nature or crappy IVs.

You could always find someone with an Action Replay to give it the nature you want. =p

EDIT: I do not have AR, if I did, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have level 50 Pokemon. >.>
Bwgmon wrote:
Dead_Demon wrote:
FLameslash wrote:

You could always find someone with an Action Replay to give it the nature you want. =p

EDIT: I do not have AR, if I did, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have level 50 Pokemon. >.>

I detest cheating for online games. If they are single player, like the previous games, I wouldn't mind. But not for this game.

this stinks

i playd pokemon ruby and emrald and fired and leefgren
stup
dddddddddddddddddddddd