So many bad puns, so little time.
Nice light fixture. It would be right at home in Bioshock -- but then, that's not coming to the Wii. Ha-ha!
Nice! Submit it to one of the Wii-damage sites! (though I think most of them focus on thrown Wiimotes)

So far, my only close call was caused by Wario Ware... There's a set of games where you have to lay the remote down, and then pick it up quickly (for instance, the screen shows a Japanese lord sleeping and a Ninja sneaks up on him, and you've got to grab your "sword" and swing it when he appears)

Well, for one of these levels, I had to answer a telephone by picking up the remote... I had the strap off so I could sit the remote down, and when I swooped my hand to grab it, I managed to swat it across the room instead...

It flew a good 6-7 feet, smacked into the wall behind a compuer desk, and landed behind the monitor...

Luckily, that particular remote happened to be my wife's, and it was encased in one of those rubber sleeves (pink!), which I assume cushioned the blow... It came through without a scratch!
SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:
Wii... ...rubber...

Must resist Wii+Rubber pun... soooooooo tempting...
Hikato wrote:
Hopefully you don't have those light bulbs that contain mercury, or you'd be in big trouble if that thing breaks. :P

Ha, well, they are those new twisty turny tree hugging hippys designer light bulbs, and mercury isn't leagle anymore...soo...
I don't think I would have found this post funny if one of the keywords wasn't "homeimprovement." =)

During the Wii's launch, didn't you pay attention to all of the attention Nintendo got for its new "home improvement" tactic? Turns out that they don't advocate that aspect quite so much.
Danial.Beta wrote:
SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:
Wii... ...rubber...

Must resist Wii+Rubber pun... soooooooo tempting...

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20070326

[edit]What the hell? BYOND's website filter, you've got some 'splaining to do! That tries to go to ctrlaltdel-disabledline.com for whatever reason. =P

Thankfully, it's right on Mike's blog so the problem can be easily seen... =P
the disabledline is a result of the Javascript filter removing OnClick and other functions.
Jtgibson wrote:
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20070326

Hey, I resisted it didn't I?
Tiberath wrote:
the disabledline is a result of the Javascript filter removing OnClick and other functions.

Obviously, but it's overzealous.
Tiberath wrote:

Can't you look for " on" instead? If there's no space in front of it, then it's just a part of something else, right?

Also, if you enjoy mini-games, be sure to pick up Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (only needs one Wiimote!) and/or Rayman: Raving Rabbits
Heh. We have a paper lightshade in the lounge room, so if you hit it with anything (which I've done a few times) it just bounces around a bit.

No Wii though. =(
Page: 1 2