ID:31329

Keywords: life, music, vexen
We've uploaded a new song to our MySpace and our EP is basically done being mixed and mastered and we're just putting the final touches on the album layout and stuff.

I'm pretty excited! We're getting 300 copies made for now and probably going to sell them for $5 or $7 and get more copies made after those sell out (which I don't think should be too long).

I dunno if any of you guys have ever heard of the band Dying Fetus but they're a pretty big name in the metal world (I've never actually heard them, tbh, because I don't really dig metal a whole lot incidentally haha). At any rate, though, on the Saturday after next, we're playing this metal festival that's being headlined by Dying Fetus, which is pretty damn exciting.

Plus, I applied for a job at a bank as a bank teller and also at a museum as a "museum interpreter." All of a sudden, cool jobs are made available, heh. What happened to the days of working in a gas station?!?

Tell me what you chaps think of the tune if you're into metal and etc blah balh wooooooooo.
I might not have any released any music, but I got to be the 200th listener. ;)