ID:31566

Keywords: keys, keywest, vacation
Yup, Sunday morning, I'm leaving at like 7Am to drive 17 hours down to key west. I think it will be a good break from BYOND, considering I just made a bunch of people mad, and lost fizzy's credibility(keep in mind this is the internet). While I'm down there, I'm going to eat, sleep, shop, and Dive. There's one beach in all of the keys, and it's not even a natural one. I'm even trying to swim seven miles unassisted to Key West from Boca Chica, about 7 miles(yay me -_-). This is probably my last post until then, so I'll see what's happening once I get back.
That 100 mile bridge is epic.
Have fun!!!! I'd be playing my DS on the drive there.
GoodDoggyTreat wrote:
That 100 mile bridge is epic.

It's only 7.something miles long, and I can swim 8 in a lake, so I think I can tough it out. If not, I have a small boat following the 4 people trying it to come yank me out of the water.

I don't have a DS, or a PSP. So I'll be playing Pokemon Silver the entire way down, that, and talking and listening to my iPod. I'll post the pics of it when I get back for everyone who wants to see them to.....see them.
I call it the 100 mile bridge because I like to exaggerate on epic scales.
The bar where the Long Island Iced Tea was invented moved to Key West. So if you like those, you're going to the right place. I tried one when my Dad and I went there a few years ago and it was very tasty. Actually I think I tried two.
Do you know the name of it? I might stop there one night.