ID:316973

Was bored, decided I'd make some.
These comics don't express how I feel about BYOND (they actually do), and were made for fun,(let's start a riot), and in no way do I show offense to game developers of any kind (leave already you fan game making pricks).
If you'd like to make some Rage Comics for BYOND as well, just upload it some where and post a link to it, I'll add it to this main post.

1. Just in case I need these

2. Where did I go wrong

3. Money and Confidence

4. The DM Guide

5. A New Era

6. Classified Ads

7. CSS Dream (EmpirezTeam)

You sir, are quite funny.
Why thank you. When you're in a community for so long, it's easy to find it's flaws. Not that it's a bad thing, almost every game developing community is like this. It's pretty funny.
Still not better than Laserdog.
Laserdog is long gone, I surpass him cause people can actually read/understand my comics.
I saw no troll face; or outrages in these comics. I was disappointed by this.

The ideas were good though.
Troll faces are too common, plus frustration is more common here than trolling. And usually people get frustrated by themselves here, due to their lack of ability to make a proper game.
In response to ShadeCyberPlatinum
ShadeCyberPlatinum wrote:
Troll faces are too common, plus frustration is more common here than trolling. And usually people get frustrated by themselves here, due to their lack of ability to make a proper game.

Alright; then I retreat my previous comment.
Though still there's a good other face choices you could still use to perhaps spice things up here and there?
I lost it on the first one and the 'sweety it's time to turn the computer off' ones. XD
You got lost? You read them from left to right, then down.
Lost it as in burst out laughing.
One can say the same for most Rage Comics out there. But they're still fun to make.
http://files.byondhome.com/EmpirezTeam/css.PNG

Here's a rage comic I did a while back for that GFX Guild contest.