Jeffrey S wrote:
wrath child you are STUPID
Wrath_Child24: so do tell me what does "smoko" mean anyways? and where did it originate from? i mean if you can at least tell me that much then maybe i'll lay off you about the name..

It was a nickname of mine from when I was in year 7, around the time I made this key. I'm still not exactly sure where key names became relevant though. Is it because you don't have anything to really back up what you said, so you're trying to change the subject?

> where did mine come from? actually the name is pretty damn original and more than likely older than me and you put together.. see i like old heavy metal and if you have any idea where it came from then perhaps you'll earn a little musical respect..

Wrathchild was a band formed in 1980, and also the title of a song by Iron Maiden. Yes. I did use google to find that. Which means it's only 8 years older than me.

> also what does my spelling on a general forum have anything to do with my programming skills?
absolutely nothing.

It's more relevant than key names.

> i write and re-write everything that i have on my comp at the current moment because i am always having to adjust something (mainly because the one trigger command for my comp i programmed backwards (thank you dyslexia) and nearly fried my comp. luckily i have more than one comp due to how unstable these programs are that i write.. so my work is never done)

Explain more. The only point this gets across to me is that you don't take enough time making sure things are fine, or setting up proper testing environments. Making you come across as a bad programmer.

> also let me point out something else since you automatically assume that i am the sort that would go and crack into other people's computers.. first of all any hacker/cracker (non racial meaning) that is worth their grain of salt will not sit here and say "i'm going to hack into your comp" they will just up and do it..

If you talk like one, you get labelled as one. Which is essentially what all your comments are. Script Kiddy talk.

> also the to the program i do write i have it set up currently that if someone were to invade my computer they will be booted out and their systems fried with a few nasty programs i got from a friend who does work in the internet security business..

Not only is that a load of lies, it's illegal. Not to mention there is no fool proof method of checking an incoming connection is legit. Spoofing makes it even harder.

> i do know these gifts work that is how i fried my work comp. ever see a processor melted to the mother board? not a pretty sight nor is it a good smell either (smells alot like dirty socks)

The only way to melt a processor is to overheat it. You can't do that, because the computer will shut down before it gets too hot.

> there is no basement at your parents house? well that goes to show that you do still live with mommy and daddy.. but why did you feel the need to justify that taunt with a defensive answer? you just opened yourself up for another attack from my end..

I'm 17. What's wrong with living with my parents? As for a defensive answer, all I said was there was no basement here. I'm still trying to work out how I've opened myself up for another attack. Could you enlighten me, please?

> ahh whatever i've wasted too much time on you..

You mean you're running out of lies that sound a little bit credible to someone who doesn't know anything about computers?
Wrath_Child24 you are soooooooooo Cool! Can you PLEASE teach me how to be the 1337 hax, I will be your disciple!

I know my name isnt as original as yours - I was the 69th person to choose it, whereas you were only the 24th! to choose yours, that is so original! (If you want to know where my name is from, here is $1 to ring your mommy)

Anyway, yeh - disciple... So I can learn your 1337 codin skillz... kthnx?
Wrath_Child24 wrote:
...where did mine come from? actually the name is pretty damn original and more than likely older than me and you put together.. see i like old heavy metal and if you have any idea where it came from then perhaps you'll earn a little musical respect..

Nowhere near as orginal as "Smoko". Hell, it isn't even as original as mine, and I have a cliche'd 13 year old name! Your name is far from original, seeing as it was spawned from a band/song with a number after it.

also what does my spelling on a general forum have anything to do with my programming skills?
absolutely nothing. i write and re-write everything that i have on my comp at the current moment because i am always having to adjust something (mainly because the one trigger command for my comp i programmed backwards (thank you dyslexia) and nearly fried my comp. luckily i have more than one comp due to how unstable these programs are that i write.. so my work is never done)

You just said that your reading and writing skills have nothing to do with your programming skills, yet you just turned around and blamed your "dyslexia" on your crappy programs that don't work correctly. :\

also let me point out something else since you automatically assume that i am the sort that would go and crack into other people's computers.. first of all any hacker/cracker (non racial meaning) that is worth their grain of salt will not sit here and say "i'm going to hack into your comp" they will just up and do it.. also the to the program i do write i have it set up currently that if someone were to invade my computer they will be booted out and their systems fried with a few nasty programs i got from a friend who does work in the internet security business.. i do know these gifts work that is how i fried my work comp.

Lies. Lies and slander. Not only is the above highly unlikely, but you don't know how they work. Theres a difference between watching the program in action, skimming the sources and studying the sources. You don't really know how it works, you just know what it does.
Also, if you "fried your work comp", then wouldn't you be fired and fined for messing with company property and compromising company data?

ever see a processor melted to the mother board? not a pretty sight nor is it a good smell either (smells alot like dirty socks)

What kind of socks do you have? Plastic and saudering metal socks?

there is no basement at your parents house? well that goes to show that you do still live with mommy and daddy.. but why did you feel the need to justify that taunt with a defensive answer? you just opened yourself up for another attack from my end..

He's 17, I'm 17. Theres no shame living with your parents, no matter how old you are, except in certain circumstances. But, judging by the way you are talking and acting, we all know you live with mommy and daddy, silly 14 year old.

GB2Gaia, fat get
LOL Vcent WTF is this ABout

LOL Ppl u got to chill , writing Paragraphs

U Gyz Have no life , I bet ur replying right now In So many paragraphs

LOL
DimondBlood wrote:
LOL Vcent WTF is this ABout

LOL Ppl u got to chill , writing Paragraphs

U Gyz Have no life , I bet ur replying right now In So many paragraphs

LOL

Oro?
rolf masterkev does non of the coding so why whould he need to know usr.strenght += 30? troj does all the coding. masterkev is just the self proclaimed owner he does nothing excepted own the hub. BTW the game is now ranked Byonds number 1 how bout.......PWND, vcentg no dont your obviously more talented than kev but when you actually finish a game then maby ppl will be able to tell.
FaceOff Productions wrote:
rolf masterkev does non of the coding so why whould he need to know usr.strenght += 30? troj does all the coding. masterkev is just the self proclaimed owner he does nothing excepted own the hub. BTW the game is now ranked Byonds number 1 how bout.......PWND, vcentg no dont your obviously more talented than kev but when you actually finish a game then maby ppl will be able to tell.

Nobody cares about rips being ranked number 1 in BYOND anime. It's like telling the FBI that there are undercover terrorists in the middle-east, or the weather man it thunders after it lightnings. Everybody knows.
dude VcentG ur game kiks SOC's ass its borid as shit
What makes you think that it is a rip?

Im pissed. I worked so long for that game and people start saying that its a rip.
Berlin2222 wrote:
What makes you think that it is a rip?

Im pissed. I worked so long for that game and people start saying that its a rip.

Because

1) It's a Naruto game.
2) It is a fangame of a crappy show, making it a rip of the show.
3) It's a Naruto game.
Its a Bleach game, not a Naruto game, thats why its called BLEACH Soul of Chaos -_-

And its in the anime section, where all games are based on a show. Basically your saying the whole anime guild is a rip. But your right too, most of the games in the anime guild is WOTS rips and elysium and rebirth rips.
Berlin2222 wrote:
Its a Bleach game, not a Naruto game, thats why its called BLEACH Soul of Chaos -_-

And its in the anime section, where all games are based on a show. Basically your saying the whole anime guild is a rip. But your right too, most of the games in the anime guild is WOTS rips and elysium and rebirth rips.

Bleach, Naruto, it's all the same DBZ wannabe to me.

One has swords, the other has ninjas
Dead you're goin too far. You're basically saying all action animes are DBZ wannabes, that would be like saying all MMORPGs are Silkroad wannabes or all RPGs are Final Fantasy wannabes. They're all completely different from each other, the only thing they share is that they FIGHT in the anime.

But not like I care what you say. >.> Anyways why're you guys arguing in here still lol. You're really that bored?
VcentG wrote:
Dead you're goin too far. You're basically saying all action animes are DBZ wannabes, that would be like saying all MMORPGs are Silkroad wannabes or all RPGs are Final Fantasy wannabes. They're all completely different from each other, the only thing they share is that they FIGHT in the anime.

But not like I care what you say. >.> Anyways why're you guys arguing in here still lol. You're really that bored?

Yes, we are. Atleast I am :P

Bah, maybe not so much Bleach as Naruto, but they are still basically DBZ. If I wanted to listen to people babble for a whole episode, I'd go watch ANC.
O.o
Dead_Demon wrote:
Jeffrey S wrote:
wrath child you are STUPID

I second this, seeing as wrath doesn't really know anything about smoko and from what I have heard, is really awesome at programmng, and he has also taken the topic off of ME.

Seeing how the topic is all about ME.

I agree. Needs more naked D_D.

MASTA KEV TROJ ALL THE STAFF OF BLEACH SOC SUCK DICK I HOSTED THAT GAME WHILE KEV WAS TALKING BOUT IMA MAKE U GM I NEVER GOT GM SO I QUITED THAT PIECE OF SHIT ASS GAME......THANKS VCENT FOR POINTING THAT RIP SHIT OUT NOW I COMPLETLY HATE THAT BITCH FOR DOUBLE CROSSIN ME
Lol... uhh anytime? XD
fucking halarious VcentG...

that site... lmao dude
Page: 1 2 3 4 5