ID:32422

Uhh... I made this AMV a while back... 2 weeks or so youtube says. Anyways just comment and rate it if you would. Some of the few effects are off >.>' not my fault honest 0=). XD anyways here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvYYcAiJqzE

Its Yoruichi v.s. Soi Fong fight. Preferably no negative comments. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say antyhing at all kind of thing? But meh, knowing how people are some of you will disregard my request and flame or w/e. SO HIT MEH
People who make "AMV"s should be shot. Seriously, the fact that so many teenagers and adults watch children's cartoons is bad enough but splicing music with it and uploading it to youtube?

When I start the revolution, you lot will be first up against the wall.
Who sings that song.
Well you'd know if it was a music video of the band instead of just the song set to some random unrelated cartoon.
Elation wrote:
Well you'd know if it was a music video of the band instead of just the song set to some random unrelated cartoon.

Indeed. >_>
Elation wrote:
When I start the revolution, you lot will be first up against the wall.

I look forward to that ^^

And BigBoiD if you watched the AMV you'd know *cough* thats what the credits are for..
All AMVs rather suck, so I'm not going to even bother.

You and I both get a 0 for effort!
GoodDoggyTreat wrote:
All AMVs rather suck, so I'm not going to even bother.

You and I both get a 0 for effort!

ROFL, oh well... in an optimistic way, thats better than - numbers XD
Vcent when is you're bleach game coming back out
why are the logins blocked?
Yes your game Bleach is blocking me from logging in and as far as I know I haven't been banned by you ever...
yea spartan thats happening to me
U sux. lol. Anyway, it's not bad. I don't mind AMV's as long as they aren't retarded. *Cough* Naruto/Bleach/INVADER FREAKING ZIM, crossover *cough*
*Hits VcentG*
Muhahaha?