ID:32864

Is the bravest man to have ever not existed.

*Salute*
Thus ends 10 years of reading.
snape sucks! i havent read it but I cna tell that he kills harry and is a cunt!
Snape

dies
Wow Shinkaru, you are such an amazingly brilliant individual. Indeed, you're every word radiates intelligence.
I agree with Shinkaru's words. I feel enlightened already! Mwahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

AIDS, the Breath Maker.

What's a Snape? Is it a snake fused with a mongoose? Snagoose...
Dixon wrote:
Wow Shinkaru, you are such an amazingly brilliant individual. Indeed, you're every word radiates intelligence.

Thanks dixon =)
With all the fuss over the new Harry Potter book, I decided to go ahead and start reading them. I was tired of hearing people talk about the characters and I would have no idea who they were.

Anyway, I've been reading The Sorcerer's Stone (The first book, I haven't read any, hehe) for the last couple hours or so (On Chapter 15, almost done!). And I have to say, I really have developed quite a distaste for Snape. That dude just seems so evil.

It's actually a surprisingly good book, too. I tend to dismiss things that are widely popular, but so far I like it.
Snape...

Kills Dumbledore.
Also the deadest. VOLDEMORT KILLS SNAPE
Shinkaru wrote:
snape rules! i havent read it but I cna tell that he kills dumbledore and is dead!

Zagreus said:
I tend to dismiss things that are widely popular

BET YOU'VE NOT DISMISSED YOURSELF THEN (and you've almost certainly dismissed me)
Snape?

SNAPE!

SNAAAAAAPE!
Finished Book 1 last night. Read it cover-to-cover in one sitting, about 3 hours. My view of Snape has improved somewhat, but I still don't like him. :)
well, join almost everyone else in the world after they read book 1, lol, by the end of book 6, you will either be in love with him or despise him so much though, so beware, lol
Zagreus wrote:
Finished Book 1 last night. Read it cover-to-cover in one sitting, about 3 hours. My view of Snape has improved somewhat, but I still don't like him. :)

Snape is probably one of the most complex characters in the series. I hated him, then liked him, then by the time book 6 I decided he was a wonderful character, as confirmed by 7.