Original Naruto game in progress.
ID:330790

Original Naruto game in progress.

Alpha Goal
-------------At least one village.
-------------Four Clans.
-------------All element jutsus.
-------------Couple of organizations.
-------------Funcional Exams( Genin, Chuunin, maybe Jounin).
-------------Kage Tournaments.
-------------War Event.

-So far we've got good amount of gameplay stuff. That includes Handseal system, Skill Tree, Inventory/Jutsu List grid based, Nice Stat Pane, Couple of Clans and few Water/Fire Element jutsus etc etc.

-Recruiting-If you are interested in working on this project and have a fair set of skills as a pixel artist/mapper, add me on MSN for application as we are in need of people with those array of skills.

- My MSN - [email protected]
- My Byond Pager - Viktorian

Credits
- Dj dovis - Programmer
- Viktorian - Programmer
- Unknownshade - Pixel Art
FIRST COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait for this game to be release and 2nd comment xD
Waiting for it,need something new.
put the game on
Could you possibly tell us any new updates on what you've done yet?
Alright so umm... this game's progress has been stopped, sadly. I didn't discuss anything related to it with my team members in quite some time now. Dj dovis doesn't program in BYOND anymore it seems and Unknownshade has lost interest in it completely i believe. It's only me left and I can not make any sort of art, and without it, the project had to be closed. I still have the source of the game and I would gladly work on it again but due to lack of icons and therefore maps, jutsus etc, I won't be able to finish it. If some pixel artist shows up, I'll continue to work on it. If not, it's pretty much dead.