One other point...not all of your coding is original...I see a few developer tools in there also(well...one definately that was easy to spot out), but meh who doesn't use at least a few of those ;)
Thats why they are called "developer tools".

LEARN HOW TO USE A QUESTION MARK NOT A PERIOD WHEN YOU'RE ASKING A QUESTION

"Which naruto game are you going to play."

DON'T PUT A PERIOD YOU IDIOT, USE A QUESTION MARK AIJSDAHU
Smokey Joe wrote:
but you might want to mention that somewheres, I didn't know who it belonged to until now

It clearly says on our hub that Naruto is copyright Masashi Kishimoto. It's always been there. Look before you post plix.
F34R wrote:
LEARN HOW TO USE A QUESTION MARK NOT A PERIOD WHEN YOU'RE ASKING A QUESTION

"Which naruto game are you going to play."

DON'T PUT A PERIOD YOU IDIOT, USE A QUESTION MARK AIJSDAHU

If this is type of flaming i can expect, then you guys need to get more goddamn material.
Oh dear god It's F34R the typo fanatic.

He forgot 2 periods In his sentence.

Look under his member page, may still have the convo of him flaming me for forgetting a period.
Rugg wrote:

Look under his member page, may still have the convo of him flaming me for forgetting a period.

also, last time i checked "AIJSDAHU" is not a word.
Im Ron Bergundy?
Rugg wrote:

I believe you mean "sentences," do you not? If you want to criticize one's grammar, you should not make mistakes of your own.
Lich King wrote:
Rugg wrote:

I believe you mean "sentences," do you not? If you want to criticize one's grammar, you should not make mistakes of your own.

if your going to criticize anything, read the full context of the argument. Rugg was in fact attacking F34R for criticizing my grammar.
Masterdan wrote:
Lich King wrote:
Rugg wrote:

if your going to criticize anything, read the full context of the argument. Rugg was in fact attacking F34R for criticizing my grammar.

I did, indeed, read the entire argument, and as such, I knew that this was the case. However, I do not see how it pertains to his using incorrect grammar.
simply because rugg doesnt deserve to have himself be heavily scrutinized because he was not the one who started picking everybody's grammar apart, people who insult other people with english corrections deserve to be bitch-slapped lol.
Honestly. So Dan didn't add a question mark? Alright, F34R's input wasn't needed at all.

I never thought the internet was such serious business.
add naruto universe.
Kalzar wrote:
add naruto universe.

never heard of it, couldnt find it, and also if its a wots rip dont even try to bring it up because theres no point in seperating it from the other rips as they are all the same.
lul. it was the most epic naruto game ever. look for it in the future, brought to you by propaganda, i'll find some screenshots, one minute.

EDIT: I couldnt find any in action shots...buthttp://developer.byond.com/forum/ index.cgi?action=message_read&id=520685&forum=4&view=0
Kalzar wrote:
lul. it was the most epic naruto game ever. look for it in the future, brought to you by propaganda, i'll find some screenshots, one minute.

EDIT: I couldnt find any in action shots...buthttp://developer.byond.com/forum/ index.cgi?action=message_read&id=520685&forum=4&view=0

Propaganda is a team of morons who wouldnt get a project completed if their life depended on it. They are too busy trying to follow internet memes and masterbating to pictures of dead cats on 4chan.
The internet...serious business? Of course it is. It has "Hate machines" and "Hackers on steroids". On a note that stays more on-topic, I also found it odd to show a NBOTLS picture instead of a WOTS one. I understand only one was needed because of coming from the same source, but seeing as how that source was WOTS...well...meh I'm just weird like that I guess
masterdan do that idie i said and some other guy
ssaid
Its sad you never put AnimeBrawlz on there :(
It may only have one or two Naruto Characters (haven't updated the hub in a while, will add more after) but it will be soo much fun =D.
Page: 1 2 3 4