ID:341997

Post your comments here!
hman long time no see.....what happend i heard you dont have byond anymore or ant geting on it right? if so why?
k....man i had no idea wii could even get on the internet or download stuff or download and play byond games.....ok so when you geting a new computer?
anywho if you get this message if your on your wii to night or tommaro night be surre to page me i wont have time monday cuz me and my family are heading to florida for facation if your going to do the same thing it whould be good to talk to a friend :)..maybe we could be friends in real life hey if you could send me a pic of you in real life again i may see you in florida if your there for vacation ill be bringing my psp ofcorse and a few games like naruto so if you want to see who i am in real life this maybe your chance...im not surre bout all the things but i may go to the beach 3 or 5 times once a day to see if your around ill tell you what coloer shirt im wearing soon as we get there so remember tnx ^^
Thank you for blocking me, You did me a favor. Your ban will not be expiring any time soon.

-Leon.
Hey New Light. It won't let me send you a message through pager. I do not make Skyrim mods. Anonomity-X does though. Give him a page!
In response to WannaComeAtMeBro
tnx np problem man sorry for the late reply also its more of a mod i want ported to Xbox one version of skyrim can they do that?

and im back on byond ill get on later tonight and play NTFB dayvons im uchiha and already found the tablet...question
is the secret meeting place the tomb with the tablet always in the leaf village or does it change locations cuz i feel like i got lucky there's no way i could get ms that easy
i dont have it yet but u know
i mean if its in the leaf all the time that's ok with me i wouldn't want it to be changed but surely it's not as easy as going in there reading it, turning on your SH then reading it again to get ms there's more to it right?

just want to know if it's not that simple not asking for request for ms because you know it sticks out lol..anyways let me know when you can love u man and stay safe and healthy dont catch covid ;)
In response to AaronChandler120
Hey NL,

You can talk about MS in Dayvon's game. Just not EMS or Rinnegan. Hope that helps. I don't play much so I don't know anything about it really. I'm sure it's the same reqs as always.

You too!
New Light u still around?