Yo falacy i need ur help on my duel monsters game please help me..I think ur the only person that probably can right now
My email is [email protected]
oh yeah
if i were byond member i would become your member :D i R LOYALZ WITH TEH STRAY GAMES ONLINE :D
haha alright o.o
yea yea
How about make a guild that doesn't suck.
Just kidding.Or am i.No.
our production would like to join ur guild falacy
We, Oasiscircle and Nategrant would like to join your guild. We have a game that would boost your guilds rating by tons if you accepted us. The games name is Palace and it was put into the Strategy Guild 2 days after release.

~Oasiscircle
wy did you trow deleted a game on heroes unidet
i would like to be part of the clan
hey can i host eternity some times this is shadonic
falacy why did you ban me man. thats just wrong. i paid a lot of money for my sub man. please put me back.
nadjib4 aka (the best)
falacy why did you ban me man. thats just wrong. i paid a lot of money for my sub man. please put me back.
nadjib4 aka (the best)
Bring back DuelZ ^.^
hey when is gonna be on Bleach Eternity ?if there is a problem i be glad to help to solve the problem
U Kno Falacy ur very good in making games i play all ur games everyday u made a good DBZ Game Good Blech game have u ever thought to make a Good BeyBlade games good icons and stuff that would be fun just giving sujesstions that would be good though ur a good creator
falacy im have problem 1 player ban me for no reason on you gold guardians
where the fuck the other sever
falacy this is destroyer of worlds can u plz unbann me I dont no why I was banned on dbz united could my little bro was usin a different name talkin shit 2 people usin tha name marik got my name banned 2 so plz man unbann my thnx!!
falacy cud u unban me man plz the reaper aka destroyer of worldz
Hitokiri Battousai 1 wrote:
Falacy, I need you to answer my Questions, its about subscribing

most of the things in that post are completely idiotic and im not even going to bother replying to any of them
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6