please check it
please pplease look at it
it about me being banned
he even sayd himself he didnt caught me
please react
Am very thankful for you giving over 500 dollars to BYOND.
Teka is out for your blood now. Nobody can out donate him. Run while you can.
In response to Ricey012
Ricey012 wrote:
Teka is out for your blood now. Nobody can out donate him. Run while you can.

I giggled madly after reading this.
Thank you very much for making that generous donation! You are a gentleman, and a scholar!
I know that's like an old dorky saying or whatever, and you're trying to be cute, but squeezing woman in there wouldn't have hurt.
You are Beautiful and Magnificent.
I am impressed.
That's more like it.
In response to Teka123
Thanks for supporting BYOND Drakina!

Teka123 wrote:
I am impressed.

lol
In response to Ease
Ease wrote:
Thank you very much for making that generous donation! You are a gentleman, and a scholar!

I don't quite get how donating money makes me a scholar....Or genderswaps me, But I shall nod slowly to pretend I understand. :3
I get it! I think he's saying you're so rich, you must've had quite the education, and then you also went and spend the money on one of those surgeries that turns women to men. Clever Ease, very clever.
In response to Kensei_Hirako
Kensei_Hirako wrote:
I get it! I think he's saying you're so rich, you must've had quite the education, and then you also went and spend the money on one of those surgeries that turns women to men. Clever Ease, very clever.

No. It gender-swaps him and makes him a scholar.
#ThugLyfe

---Hehehe Get it? Him? Heheheh. Drakina LE MAN.
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
I am impressed.

Teka's plan to get in with you before slaughtering everyone you care for and telling you to back off the donations is in motion. Shit, did I spoil the ending?
You never cease to make me laugh, NNAAAAHH. And I copied and pasted your name there because it was too difficult to count the repetitive letters. Good job with your jokes. You've done it again.
In response to Xirre
Joke? You think this is a joke? DO I LOOK LIKE I'M JOKING TO YOU, SON? LOOK INTO THE EYES OF A EAGLE AND SEE THE TRUTH BEHIND YOUR LIFE. Hail Mary.
Page: 1 2 3 4