Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
ID:372550

Resolved
Cooldowns has been added. An update will occur in between today/tomorrow.

The Ultimate Moves suggestion has been rejected, it would only bring hardness to the game mechanics.
Applies to:

This issue has been resolved.
Sasuke shouldn't be able to use Kirin more than 3 times in a match OR make it take more longer to use and when he uses it, he doesn't regenerate for a while when he uses it. It does a helluva lot of damage to be spammable like it is.

And Also.. Add a C/D to Danzou Wind Shield. Being able to do it 5 times in 3 seconds isn't fair. Same for Neji's Rotation.

Hidan's Scythe Strike should be like Juugo's FUCKING DIE, a 6 hit combo that needs you to be close to someone to use it. His Wrath of Jashin should require him to use Scythe Strike before he can use it.

Another suggestion is make an Ultimate for all ninja and make only their Ult.(Ultimate if you didn't know) have a cool down.

Here's the list of people's Ults. Some people won't have an ult.

Deidara-Totem
Sasuke-Kirin
Naruto-Rasneshuriken
Sasori-Kazekage Puppet
Sai-Ink Dragon
Lee-Primary Lotus
Senju-Immense Wave
Gaara-Sand Tsunami
Kisame-His Tsunami ( IDK the name ).

I will Update this more when I remember the other people's jutsus

More than that, I thought about making Chakra/Health Regeneration vary from a character to another. Also, you will not regain chakra or health at such a rate anymore.

I did not add it in yet, so it is still available for discussion with the players.
I think it would make the game feel as a real fight, where you cannot overuse yourself, and you would need to take care of your status.
I very much agree with the suggestion that sasuke should not be able to spam kirin all willy nilly, for one its meant to be an immensely powerful jutsu which is a sure damage attack, one that drains the users chakra excessively and makes it so that they cannot recover or use it again in the same battle or what not. What I'm getting at is that kirin, a jutsu that is meant to be a last resort jutsu is being used like toilet paper.

Also to add to your list, how about...

Kisame - Giant shark jutsu (once the sprite has been found/made/w.e)
Rock Lee - Eight gates > Reverse Lotus
Gai - Eight gates > Daytime Tiger
Kakashi - Kamui
Pein - Shinra Tensei
Third Hokage - Adamantine Nyoi (Large damage barrage with enma staff)
Minato - Space time rasengan (throws a kunai and whatever it hits, minato automatically ends up there and auto hits the target with a rasengan)
I like what Josh said about the Sasuke kirin ,danzo wind shield and neji rotation move,but i kinda half way agree with the hidan moves. I think that it should be like a some what close range move (like a few feet from hidan)and when it hits he should get his symbol on the floor below or be able to draw the symbol anywhere on the map. So the only way he can attack out of screen is when hes in his sign. The thing i do not understand fully is your ult if i think it is what i think it is,It will kill the originality of this game.
Neo Rapes Everything resolved issue with message:
Cooldowns has been added. An update will occur in between today/tomorrow.

The Ultimate Moves suggestion has been rejected, it would only bring hardness to the game mechanics.