Rise Of The Uchiha

by Sonido12
Rise Of The Uchiha
Good Old ROTU :)
ID:374154

All credits for the creation of the base source go to Berlin 2222. We did not make this source we just add to it.

Ryan - Owner/Coder

Corvu - Co-Owner

Konev - Head Game Master

Empty - Game Master

Empty - Moderator

Vilages at the moment:
Leaf
Mist
Sand
Sound
Snow
Rain

Organisations at the moment:
Taka
SSM
Akatsuki
Sound 5

Clans at the moment:
Uchihas(Lightning)
Uchihas(Fire)
Nara
Hyuuga
Water Master
Lava
Bubble
Armor
Crystal
Ice
Spider
Kaguya
Sound
Sand
Iron
Wind
Dust
Kamizuru
Clay
Killer Bee
Black Lightning
Nin-Tai
Origami
Uzumaki
Path

hey guys samantha here this is the new and final hub of rotu soo please enjoy the game and invite all your friends :3
cant join game know what happen
How the fuck do we use OOC? Clean up the interface please -.-
how do you get sasuke susano'o
vekkks u dumb nub the interface is good stop being a nub and ask in game btw p is ooc
Have i been baned
wats new hub
Heres game link while hubs town temporaly byond://67.210.108.209:1444
y did i get banned ryan
i was just asking about hiroshis game
what is the name of the new server or is the game launching again soon?
What just happened, i cant log into the game
http://www.byond.com/games/Ryanhemsley/ RiseOfTheUchihasReborn this is a new hub, i'm remaking it all from scratch, it wont be done too quickly due to me having work and stuff. favourite it for when its ready to up.
Thanks Ryan! Great game
why ryan why o why
ryan demote tobi hes been abusing his staff powers sense you made him a gm, not only that hes rude with players. he has banned me for no reason, so please unbanned me and demote him, i have screen shots to back up the proof thanks
yeah tobi is a fucking rude mother fucker he bannned me cuzz he was makeing no sence like really there is no akat leader and he says he can make people join cuzz he gm that is not pose to go down gm's are not pose to add people unless they leader no only leader and i was in akat then he bannnnnnnnnn pein -sama okay then he bannnnnnnnn me cuzz he mad u need to fix that guy up and no cuzz i am bannnnnnned and me and him is brothers and we have the same ip he is bannnnnnned to cuzz when u bannnnn somebody in that game they get ip bannnnned well it is me minato namikaze i hope u do fix that and unbannnnnnn me and pein-sama
hello
hello me
Page: 1 2 3 4 5