Lefties may not go to heaven but it's not because they're left handed it's because they believe that the IPU likes veggie pizza instead of Ham and Pineapple like we all know he loves. HETHENS, I say, HETHENS!!!
Fun fact: Lefties have about 10% more connective tissue between the hemispheres of our brains. Makes sense when you think about it; the signals from the logical left brain have to make their way to the right brain in order to operate the left hand.
Fun fact: Lefties can't beat off.
IcewarriorX wrote:
Fun fact: Lefties can't beat off.

Damn am I glad you're wrong.
I'm a lefty and yes, the scissors >_>

But although I endured the pain, it made me cut neater.

I have to agree with all of what you said. Although I was considered one of few neat writers in my class, trying not to press hard or smudge my work (Which I hardly do now) would be discouraging to me. With the mouse though, I've used my right hand from the beginning.
Yeah, I've always used the mouse with my right hand. Although I still can't aim as good as some people in first person shooters, I have no problems with it normally. It does leave my good hand free to do fancy footwork in games, though. And console games I have no troubles moving correctly.
It's interesting that you say the mouse is made for the right-handed folk.

I personally use a Wacom drawing tablet, which has a magnetic sensor (or some such) for the pen, but also comes with a mouse that you can just run across the tablet (no wires from the mouse, no batteries!). The mouse is almost symmetrical (there are no indents of any kind; the right button is only slightly smaller than the left). Since I sit at a 45 degree angle towards my desk, with my right side running along the desk (that is, my monitor is at the end of the desk, angled towards the center, and I sit at an angle such that my right arm is on the desk and my left arm is in mid-air while I type), I often find myself actually resting on my right arm (perhaps resting my chin on my bicep or some such) and controlling the mouse with my left hand. Sitting up straight is overrated. :)

Edit: BTW, forgot to mention that I'm right-handed.
As a left-handed person, I totally agree with this post. I was raised using the mouse with my right hand (and got so used to it that the left-handed mouse feels awkward).

The scissors are definitely the worst.
post is mega-old
Mega old? Really? A bit over one year old isn't mega old, just old. Now if this was from 2003, I'd agree with a mega old title.
But this is the intarwebs... By the time I'm typing this reply, even your post just today is already old...lol
Page: 1 2