3 Offerings to the Doomed

Traps: 7

1 Ceasefire
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Des Counterblow
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Magic Cylinder
2 Nightmare Wheel

Got rid of the Archfiends and scaled down to get cards out quicker. Found out that Vampire Lord was no longer Semi-Limited, so I completed my Vampire set with a third.

What do you think? A bit better?

You should add in a Pikachu. >_>

(From my YuGiOh experience, the deck looks alright. Save up for a backbone monster or so, though)
No Vampire Genesis?
No Vampire Genesis, I have the card, but I don't need to use it.
Yes, it looks much better than it was, but it's not at the competitive level. This deck looks like it'd do great for casual, though. I'm not sure if you're wanting to go competitive with it or stay at casual, though. If you are staying at casual, like I said, it'd do great. If you are looking at competitive, it needs a lot of work. I could whip up a zombie/vampire decklist for ya, if you want
I'm more focusing on Vampire Lord then Zombie itself, I'm thinking of ordering a few cards in to make some improvements, but I really like my Vampire Lord strategy.

The most it's ever taken me to get him out is 3 turns, and once he's out, I've got Nightmare Wheel, Offerings to the Doomed, and Magic Cylinder to protect me, and various other cards to prevent his being removed from play, which is all that matters. If a big bad beatstick card is played, I can work on quickly removing it so my VLs are safe, and can continue their assault.

If you know of any switches I can make to improve this strategy, please let me know =P