Chao Chatterz

by Gold Dean
Chao Chatterz
The Original Chao-Themed Icon Chatting Game, nine years running! Come join the fun! Updated December 10th, 2013!
Specs101 wrote:
ok guys, lets stop flameing ChaoChatterz, Everyone has there views on games, i hosted CC for a long time now and i still am, this is just like the Mac is better then Windows thing, its what ever you played first, so can we all stop Complaining about CCs Downs and look at CCs Goods...

You replied to this 17 days after the last comment...

Good work on bringing this dead discussion back to life.
AnNoYaNcE.FaCtOr wrote:
Specs101 wrote:
...so can we all stop Complaining about CCs Downs and look at CCs Goods...

What? It has goods?

Yes, it has lots of goods. I think its much better then IU.
H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:
AnNoYaNcE.FaCtOr wrote:
Specs101 wrote:

What? It has goods?

Yes, it has lots of goods. I know it's a lot better then IU.

You only say that because I probably banned you.
Banned me from what? IU? Well, Just because I get banned from a game doesn't make me mad at a game.
H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:
Banned me from what?

IU. You know, being the administrator guy who does all that for IU and all.
Tiberath wrote:
H1ppyh8t3r64 wrote:
AnNoYaNcE.FaCtOr wrote:
Specs101 wrote:

What? It has goods?
Fuck IU
Yes, it has lots of goods. I know it's a lot better then IU.

You only say that because I probably banned you.

Popisfizzy wrote:
Oh my good sir, you really showed him.
-__-*

Chao Chatterz is a stupid cult game revolving around one particular "click" of people. They all act the same, ignorant. I really haven't seen any change from it in quite a long time either.
Dean isn't gonna update it anymore, hes just going to support it like fixing bugs and what-not.
The collective amount of fail in these comments of this post is incredible. Even the post itself is pretty ridiculous. And yet, people keep posting here.

Opinions are opinions, kids. Get over it. You lose for getting emotional over the discussion.
It's for Roleplaying you just don't get into the Roleplaying you just toy around
IcewarriorX wrote:
Chao Chatterz is a stupid cult game revolving around one particular "click" of people. They all act the same, ignorant. I really haven't seen any change from it in quite a long time either.

are you mental and do you know the law about how close a cult can be to a school
Vaterzen_man wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

are you mental and do you know the law about how close a cult can be to a school

...lolwtf
chao chatterz SUCKS. i agree with the poster of this review. icon ultima is much much better than chao chatterz. 1 reason is the gms are fucking assholes *cough* specs101 *cough*
Scooby32 wrote:
chao chatterz SUCKS. i agree with the poster of this review. icon ultima is much much better than chao chatterz. 1 reason is the gms are fucking assholes *cough* specs101 *cough*

they exactly the same
whats so good about iu any way wow you can get a small pixle car and shit costs money I MEAN GOD DAMNIT OTHER THEN THAT IU LOOKS LIKE DOGSHIT ON A DEAD SKUNK
I have played both
I can get along well with the people on CC (at least a few of the mods anyway)
(I originally played it for awhile)
I like that a lot of work was put into both games (CC is not a flaming chatters rip and Neither is IU)
(However more work coding wise was probably put into IU kudos to tiberath on that)
It all depends on age and interests
Common misconception: I didn't program IU. Mobius Evalon/Enigmaster2002 did.
Unbelievable.

The primary problem in contemporary society is that everyone is an opinionated jackass with their own agendas. There is no such thing as an "unbiased review" because everyone has their own opinions about how the world is supposed to be, and does their best to jam all of their bias into any publicly available forum as often as possible, not to mention that there is -always- someone on both sides of an issue. You will never, ever find two people that can agree on everything, and to make it worse, neither will even consider the other's view and would rather create a feud out of it. It's a sad state of affairs when nobody longer listens to another viewpoint, because they're preparing ammo for their rebuttal instead.

As for the issue at hand, insults are going nowhere, and bashing your forehead on the keyboard for half an hour isn't helping anything. I've personally played Chao Chatters and I have no problem with it, and I actually direct people there from time to time. IU was designed as a more professional "what you see is what you get" chat while Chao Chatters goes out of its way to add things such as family systems. In terms of atmosphere, both suffer key problems at some level; while Chao Chatters primarily consists of elitists at all levels, players in IU are generally more accepting while the elitism exists higher up the hierarchal ladder.

It should also be noted that BigBoiD created this post with the sole intention of stirring up a hornet's nest, and it seems he was rather successful.
Mokona96 wrote:
Gold Dean wrote:
I agree with this review.

This game does need a few upgrades. MAYBE FIGHTING

I agree too, this does need some fighting. Maybe you should upgrade it again, even though you stopped.You might want to add Multiple tile builder like Icon Ultima
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8