ID:40182

Keywords: bleach, review
Gameplay Rating: 4/10
Gameplay Review: Well, it's pretty obviously a SoC rip... most games try to distance themselves from this fact as much as possible and the same is true of Time of Anarachy Reborn. The only real problem with that is that instead of focusing on a few quality features, ToAR tries to spread itself out too much and the final product just ends up feeling rushed and ill-prepared. Little things like Bala, which worked nothing like it did in the show, could have been vastly expanded upon. Another thing I had major problems with were the maps, which I will expand upon more later in the review.

Presentation Rating (original SoC): 7/10
Presentation Rating (ToAR additions): 4/10
Presentation Review: The original SoC icons weren't the best, but they were definitely above adequete. The buildings, in particular, I always thought were spectacular, as well as the techniques. The only real issues I ever had with SoC was the base; short and fat isn't exactly what I think of when I think of Bleach. Either way, the overall look and feel, at its core, is very eye-pleasing, although the additions made by the ToAR staff are often taken from other games or just recolored versions of the SoC icons.

When it comes to actual presentation, on the other hand, ToAR falls flat on its face. If you haven't played any other SoC rips, ToAR will fail to teach you what you're doing in the slightest. The maps are large and expansive, but you'll spend a long time wandering aimlessly through the streets of earth or the sands of Hueco Mundo, trying desperately to find where you're supposed to be going. The bottom line is, if you don't have a lot of time to explore the maps, this game isn't for you.

Originality Rating: 3/10
Originality Review: Although ToAR tries to set itself apart, it once again gives an overall impression of being put together hastily and sloppily. There are a few features present in the game which give it a sense of originality, such as ranks within each class or race, but most of the features seem like they were done in a rush to 'one-up' the competition. They have features not present in most other Bleach games, such as Adjuchas and Vasto Lorde ranked hollows, but they go by in an instant without giving you any techniques or other benefits that would make having the ranks worth having.

Overall Rating: 5/10
Overall Review: Overall, all of the additions to the original SoC source that ToAR brings to the table feel like they're there for asthetic purposes alone; they look pretty, but they don't do anything. They try to overwhelm the player by offering them a lot of features, but none of the features have any substance. If I were giving a recomendation for what game to play, it wouldn't be this one. No offense to the game's owners, but it just seems like they need to spend a little more effort next time around.
SoC was a rip.
Whats the point of reviewing a game that is -that- obviously ripped?
Because all games deserve the same chance to be featured, regardless of their origins; I never said it was a good game or that it was original, I was just giving an idea of what it's like. It's not like there's a no-rip review rule... this is a place to review all games in the anime guild.
Lol he's right you know.
by the way im owner of BTOAR i think it sucks so ive been workin on bleach worlds divided we r expectin to open up this week
Still a rip.
Well, we did release a lot of maps before they were done. We'll do our best to get some more original icons/maps/techniques,and etc in. In the main time, try to enjoy yourselves.

-David(Co-owner of BTOAR)
as Kataharo said whats the point of review a rip?
Even if a game looks good but if it was a rip... it doesn't matter it still not good. But a game that is made from scratch
should be appreciated.
someone should review my game o.o
banana
Actually, The staff here at BTOAR would like to say We are working on a lot of new updates for the game. I plan to get ANOTHER iconer and make a new base. (I myself will start working on new icons for each thing. I plan on putting out an update with even more things. Vastro Lorde now has a new attack (Seeing as how a complaint was it having no use). We plan to add more bounto "Dolls" in. I'm also adding new things to shikai and bankai. And by the way BToAR is working with the back-up coder from BSoC (just want to point that out)

(Im King Killer 113711)
still a rip, lol
Yash 69 It wont be a rip if the only thing I keep about the game is the name of it. If I completely recode it from scratch its not going to be a rip any more >.> dood.
CK Productions wrote:
Actually, The staff here at BTOAR would like to say We are working on a lot of new updates for the game. I plan to get ANOTHER iconer and make a new base. (I myself will start working on new icons for each thing. I plan on putting out an update with even more things. Vastro Lorde now has a new attack (Seeing as how a complaint was it having no use). We plan to add more bounto "Dolls" in. I'm also adding new things to shikai and bankai. And by the way BToAR is working with the back-up coder from BSoC (just want to point that out)

(Im King Killer 113711)

Scratch means in his eyes quote "I'll just erase some of the coding and redo it to make it look no so much a rip anymore".
still a rip :o
Hallomay wrote:
CK Productions wrote:

(Im King Killer 113711)

Scratch means in his eyes quote "I'll just erase some of the coding and redo it to make it look no so much a rip anymore".

First off, Don't assume. I'm not going to do that..I'm actually recoding it all. Second, Your not me, So how do you know what "Scratch" Means to me.
On this subject there is only one meaning of "Scratch" that I can think of. You either have to have no life and think about it real hard to think of another meaning or your just dumb.
Lord Ulquiorra wrote:
On this subject there is only one meaning of "Scratch" that I can think of. You either have to have no life and think about it real hard to think of another meaning or your just dumb.

That is the definition he used.

Page: 1 2