Duel Monsters Online

by Kajika
Duel Monsters Online
An online version of the Trading Card Game.
In response to Kajika
Kajika wrote:

While I am focusing on the new project, I'm trying to do one small thing on DMO each day to maintain some momentum.

Baby step's eh... Good on ya, mate.
We are for sure interested.
Alright then Kajika. I've been supporting your work of DMO since almost the beginning (during the stars in Duelist Kingdom). I see that's how you feel and I respect you for it. I just wanted to say thanks for making such an excellent game that attracted many people creating a great community. I'm almost 19 now and I remember playing your game when I was a kid since 2004.
Anyways to sum up this post I just wanted to say thanks for making DMO. I'm looking forward to your new projects. Send me a PM about your upcoming game programming goals. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you will make.
In response to Roll Casket
Roll Casket wrote:
We are for sure interested.

+1,000
Our interest is over.... 9000!!!!!
I wouldn't mind the blog I am very interested in the development of the game.
Same.
There you have it Kaj. Add us all to your pager and message us... and while you're at it, tell my lufluf she still owes me the duel she promised me once the game had more of "her cards" to use. I haven't forgotten. :P
DMO was the first game on byond that I've played, and the only game that gives that feeling of nostalgia when playing it. It'll always have a special place in my heart no matter what happens.
DMO was also the first game on BYOND that I played back in 2007. It's crazy for someone to still be interested in the same game after 5 years don't you think? After seeing DMO go down I stopped coming to this site which shows you how much i was dedicated to it. I use to play this game everyday, to the point where I was addicted and when no one was hosting I didn't know what to do, lol. It's sad to see it down but hopefully it'll be back up soon. Thanks for everything Kajika, you made the best game on BYOND.

*Saus don't you be forgetting to shout me out ;)
Kajika,when you are going to host d-m-o! again.
Umm... Ammy.... I started in 8th grade... (I am now 23 :P.).... so umm... no it's not weird :P
Kajika if not for you creating this game i would not have became a legend in the greatest fairest uncheating dmo game of all time....in short...please bring DMO back...This was the only game i used to turn my laptop on for.. and now i turn it on in anticipation of you bringing back a part of my early childhood.I really did grow up playing this game
I miss old DMO :(
any game that don't have a full card database with all and every card that was made including synchro and xyz.
that game suck. basicly DMO suck because it don't have the full card database.
In response to Stardust wolf
Stardust wolf wrote:
any game that don't have a full card database with all and every card that was made including synchro and xyz.
that game suck. basicly DMO suck because it don't have the full card database.

DMO, from day 1, was never designed to have all the cards. It's about ease of play and the community. In fact, most of the decent players from old DMO went onto the other game and destroyed those games' "pros." Not to mention, the game was started LONGa before those cards had even begun to be thought of.
Who wants to help me make a card game?
DMO was great when it was the original game... This new shit he's doing to it is no fun...
SLAYER T

Kajika if not for you creating this game i would not have became a legend in the greatest fairest uncheating dmo game of all time....in short...please bring DMO back...This was the only game i used to turn my laptop on for.. and now i turn it on in anticipation of you bringing back a part of my early childhood.I really did grow up playing this game"

hahahahahaha where to begin... a person who forced log duels. went around copying both normal decks and shadow decks. not in top 20 for any format. a shit talker. as intelligent as a dead rat. and nobody liked him. and the part "Kajika if not for you creating this game i would not have became a legend" who the fuck are you kidding. maybe a legend in being more annoying than doctordoom and still managed to pose challenge equal to piss and shit.
Page: 1 2 3 4