ID:41656

So... I never really post much on here these days. I HAVE been recently active, (see my review for Space Station 13) just not on here. The reason being of course is that I have more than enough going on in my life as is, without needing to pander to the strange creatures that lurk about my blog like bloated flies on a fresh carcass.

Nevertheless, I have decided to update this briefly just so that said flies could have some fresh meat to spit digestive juices onto before sucking them back up again. Yum. God, see this is what happens when I write a blog at 1 AM. I hope you're all happy. I'm going to bed now before it gets worse.

Maybe soon I'll outline some more of my plans for the ever-elusive PRPR update :P
1 AM? huh well that must suck Sirus this is a donated membership account to me this is BB the name of this key is nooby but its a donated membership account so i can't be picky so hey its 1:14 PM here its 1 AM for you lol Good night =|
Posted by Perpetr8r the Perpetu8r on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 09:58AM - 1 comment (link) / Your opinion? yea +0, nay -0
He's Aussie, meaning he's Australian. In our time zone, he posted in one AM.
Anyways.........
Hurry up, 30,000 people are waiting for the update!!!!
..Hm

Sounds good.
hey perpetr8r the perpetru8r do u need an iconner and a mapper im the job
He doesn't. PRPR is going fine. Besides, you're just another wanna-be GM.
BigBoiD wrote:
Posted by Perpetr8r the Perpetu8r on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 09:58AM - 1 comment (link) / Your opinion? yea +0, nay -0

Trust me, it was 1 AM lol
I'm not sure if that reflects my computer's internal clock or not, but my clock is set to El Paso time so I can tell when my girlfriend is awake.
The post depends on the timezone of the person who's viewing it.`