ID:44264

Awhile back, a few weeks to be precise, I posted a Calendar system that DivineTraveller and I made. It works very well, though it isn't as advanced as Deadron's of course. It's just a simple system that uses days, months, and years. It of course includes a ticking time system. The implementation however, is not one of using procedures. It's a direct intervention kind of system. You simply change the value of three lists which contain the months, days, etc, to your liking, and increase/decrease the sleep() delay in the Time procedure to change how fast time moves along. I created this system originally after looking at Deadron's Calendar system. I realized how complex it was, and how newer coders might not get it all without staring at it for a good while. I got a buggy, processing theif system working, and DivineTraveller completely did a rehaul of the proc to make it more efficient and stable. After a bit of back and forth work, we finally finished it and polished it for BYOND. I haven't recieved any feedback on it yet, though I hope people will get some good use out of it. Any feedback on the system is greatly appreciated! Helps me think placing it online wasn't that bad of an investment.

It can be found by clicking on it under my libraries, or by going here:

http://www.byond.com/developer/Michael3131/CalendarSystem
Nice.