ID:45881

Lately I've been considering putting together a production team. I have no particular goals in mind other than to create original, quality games on BYOND for all to enjoy.

That said, if anyone has any talent in pixel art, programming, graphic art, map designing, web designing, and/or coming up with ideas, and are interested in being part of a production team, feel free to contact me.

MSN Instant Messenger/Windows Live Messenger - [email protected]
Email - [email protected]
AOL Instant Messenger - KleptoDaGod
Key/Pager - The dark prince majin vegeta

In doing so, please have some examples of past work and/or any other credentials prepared to show me your skills. Only bring forth your own work. Please don't show me anything made from someone else. I have no interest in working with rippers or anyone known for using stolen content.

I'm pretty much searching for the following:

Pixel Artists
- Turf artists
- Character base artists
- Overlay/Object artists
- Technique/Special effect (explosions, etc.) artists

Idea Developers
- Someone capable of thinking "outside the box" to come up with new, original ideas. I personally am tired of games that follow the traditional format of your average anime game.

Programmers
- Someone trustworthy, mature, and intelligent. I'd like to be able to trust that any source developed isn't leaked/sold once the programmer(s) have a bad day or get angry at the rest of the team. I'd like to prevent rips of anything worked on.

Map Designers
- Most people think there's nothing to map designing, but I've seen some pretty lame maps in games. There's actually a talent to designing a decent map. That said, I'd like someone who's talented at map designing.

Graphic Artists
- Someone talented with Photoshop and capable of creating decent banners, log-in screens, wallpapers, avatars, and pretty much anything else necessary in the development of a game.

Web Designers
- Someone skilled with HTML and CSS to develop sites and forums for games created by the team.

If you're interested and you meet the criteria of any of the above professions, feel free to reply to this blog or contact me in any of the ways listed.

- The dark prince majin vegeta
I can help with Map Design, Graphics, and Ideas. What kind of game is it?
What will you be doing?
I'm a pixel artist, and idea developer.
I know I'm good with turfs 0_o
I'll be a programmer for your production team. I'm pretty sure I'm quite trustworthy.
what happened to helping on yu yu??
Vashtbh wrote:
what happened to helping on yu yu??

I never see you on MSN so I could never get into contact with you.
im using my other msn most often its [email protected] wont be home this weekend though