ID:46815

SO anyways, my school is scheduled for the Indecision tour 2008 with Greg Giraldo. So, me and one of my roommates went to go see him. After drudging through the opening acts(Some local guy, and a Bush impersonator), he comes on stage. He started off with the routine he used in a past show, so I was getting ready to leave and go to a night club. Then, he noticed the sign language translators....that's when I realized that he is the funniest asshole on the planet. after making the translator translate masturbation and pleasing 3 other men at the same time, he bashed on a guy that was deaf in one ear, because he was the only person that would even have needed the translator(and he could hear fine...but with one ear). Then, he went into the crowd, and just humiliated several dozen people, showing no mercy to anyone he talked to. While this seems like he was a complete asshole(and he was), it was so funny. I know it's sick to laugh at an albino and a deaf guy, but damn if it wasn't funny. So, if you're in a college he's going to(or can get to his show), I would suggest you do.