ID:47305

Paragon Entertainment is open for business! Please join the guild to apply for a position.
Even if you link to the initial blog post, you might want to come up with some more specific guidelines. Being flexible is fine, but I think a sense of direction could be more likely to attract people.
More specific how?
Perhaps you could throw out some game ideas as examples and see which ones attract the most volunteers and supplementary designs.

I know that you are trying to let other people have a say, but someone with their own plan is not going to cling to someone else's guild. You don't need to worry about democracy until you actually have people with opinions. =)
Well, I was planning on making a game called Company, a text game that actually looked good instead of being black and white and eye-hurting.

Basically you're a person with needs just like a normal person, and you start out with some money. You can either start a company or get hired by one, and you have to train yourself to raise your skills to make better quality products which sell better.

Also it will be turn-based, so you have to make your decisions in a certain amount of time before the day ends. There will also be an AFK mode that basically attends work if you have a job, and eats food every day if food is available. If for any reason you run out of food, out of AFK mode you have 5 days and then you die of starvation, and in AFK mode the game plays a loud beep and still have 5 days.

For instance, a normal play session could go like this:

Join game, send out job application.
Go to market, grab some cheap fast food.
Get hired, go to work.
Eat meal and end turn.

Go to work, attend training seminar (quicker way to level up stats, costs money and is hosted by the company owner).
Get food from own company off market.
End turn.

And so on, just a basic outline.