IcewarriorX wrote:
I actually read that post about him making something original a while back, but I'm banned from commenting due to the fact that he can't take real criticism. Anyways, yeah, this guy obviously is the perfect example of someone who doesn't know shit about what he's talking about. This thread made me rage like halfway through reading it due to the excess amount of dumbass inside.

oh and:

DragonballZ: Unstoppable Power
Duel Monsters Online
Pokemon Citrine Online
DBTC
Naruto: GOA
Naruto: WOTS
Bleach: Las Noches
Mitadake High
Pokemon RP Reborn
Dragonball Z: Onslaught
Death Note: Online
Soul Society
Fighters Of Legend
Dragonball Online 2

No Pokemon Amethyst? :P.
Or Magmared?
tl;dr
Kamaro Uchiha wrote:
Or Magmared?

I only mentioned pokemon games that weren't thrown together by a retarded monkey.
BAHAHAHHAA Avenged Chaos made me laugh

He went into that battle not knowing shit xD

He lost that battle 5 seconds in

And first 3-D game to BYOND? I'ma laugh when he's ripping stick figures for his icons off of another game xD
I want to see some Avenged Chaos supporters post here...
IcewarriorX wrote:
Kamaro Uchiha wrote:
Or Magmared?

I only mentioned pokemon games that weren't thrown together by a retarded monkey.

Thanks for calling me a retarded monkey :P I wasn't too good around a year ago, though, so I could see where your going at there.
Psycho_boy929 wrote:
BAHAHAHHAA Avenged Chaos made me laugh

He went into that battle not knowing shit xD

He lost that battle 5 seconds in

And first 3-D game to BYOND? I'ma laugh when he's ripping stick figures for his icons off of another game xD

Leaving the fact aside that Avenged Chaos is mentally challenged, it is possible to make a 3D game on byond with 2D icons, though even for me it would be hard to icon and it would take up a lot of time
That clown can't even make a 2D game on BYOND. He's never going to be capable of making a 3D game anywhere.
Wow I really fucked up in this chat lol
Page: 1 2 3