ID:48369

Seriously, what's with 90% (probably higher than that) of the Naruto hubs on BYOND being nothing more than rank lists and image galleries? And what loser started this dumb trend that every Naruto game/rip owner follows?

You choose ten Naruto games and look at their hubs. Chances are, at least nine of them have about 20 different images taken from Google to symbolize each race and clan in the game and a long, pointless list of all of the Kages and organization leaders.

And is there a point to it all? No. It just goes to show the lack of originality in this community.
They think they're cool if they have some awesome made up naruto game :\

All they do is lag the fuck outta the browser
I personaly class all of them Hubs as spam.
They are spam :|
I class them as rips. I haven't been wrong yet, either.
Why would an original game owner spend more time on his hub as apposed to his game lol
i blame goditz :D
my hub doesnt have images on it. mines moslty info
Meh that just gives me the indication of the game being a rip(Steriotypically speaking) most of the rips do it.
It may be a stereo type but its been true 99 %
It attracts people with a similar mental capacity.
Bah, hubs like that make my scrolling finger hurt. And don't forget the endless lists of jounin, anbu, kage and sannin for every single village. Some game "owners" are even nice enough to put EVERY SINGLE jutsu requirement on the hub. Plus, is it me or do they always use like 22 font? I mean, they already have 5 word documents of text...why make the font so big you fit 7 letters into my screen?

Please, people. Seven gifs of Sasuke using chidori isn't going to make your game good...nor is it going to attract players.
KashikoiMeisai wrote:
Bah, hubs like that make my scrolling finger hurt. And don't forget the endless lists of jounin, anbu, kage and sannin for every single village. Some game "owners" are even nice enough to put EVERY SINGLE jutsu requirement on the hub. Plus, is it me or do they always use like 22 font? I mean, they already have 5 word documents of text...why make the font so big you fit 7 letters into my screen?

Please, people. Seven gifs of Sasuke using chidori isn't going to make your game good...nor is it going to attract players.

LOL!
especially sasuke is like mad emo now.
Its because the rip-ees can only do basic HTML, that they show off on the hub since it's the only thing that they actually made, and original game owners know their game will speak for themselves, instead of their "mad html skillz".