ID:49140

But another great game in a series that is more than likely overlooked by the masses:

[Slightly better version here]

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/21952

Great, isn't it? Just another nice step up for the KOF series. With Tekken 6, SF4, KOFXII, and Blaz Blue's (Another fighter every fan should check out; by the creator's of Guilty Gear series) home console version's hitting the stores in 2009, it's going to be a great year for fighting fan's. (KOF XII MIGHT release for home in 09, 2010 latest.) Everyone bring your quarter's to the arcade's in the mean time.
Wow, that looks great!
Worthlessness? Show me your worth.
Street fighter 4 looks better.
Rugg wrote:
Street fighter 4 looks better.

...wut Thats a 2d game. if your going to compare games, compare it to street fighter II turbo hd remix

It's easier to say that both the HD remix & SF4 look more competitive and fun than this game.
Rugg wrote:
It's easier to say that both the HD remix & SF4 look more competitive and fun than this game.

Have you ever played a KOF game?
Psht. Which one? It's just an altered version of street fighter with boring characters. The only good game involving KoF was Capcom vs SNK 2.
Rugg wrote:
Psht. Which one? It's just an altered version of street fighter with boring characters. The only good game involving KoF was Capcom vs SNK 2.

That's all a matter of opinion. Though I wouldn't trade a SF game for a KOF game from being a fan to long but KOF definitely is a great game, it's character's are good to say the least.

Madow wrote:
Worthlessness? Show me your worth.

You're not ready for me to show you my S4.