ID:500245

I took a long half year off Byond. To get my own problems dealt with. I hope things have changed on Byond. If not I will be taking another vacation.
Could you not post little content topics like this, please? As you can imagine, having 10,000 users, we'd have a very junk filled forum if we just let everyone post "Hey guys, sup".

I guess this is one of the changes, actually, in the previous site I'd have hidden this from the blog front page, where-as now I maybe delete it, maybe just note the issue to you, depending on whether I think you should know better or not.

Thanks. :-)
Guess who's back. Back again. Tenkichi's back. Tell a friend.
Now everyone report to the dance-floor, to the dance-floor, to the dance-floor.
Not a problem Stephen001 sorry about that bud. I was just very happy to be back on Byond. After my vacation time. Sooooo Happy to be getting back into things... And EmpirezTeam. LMAO..
Wait, Tenkichi? Are you Tens from Dragon Ball Finale, Zee, PVP, Dragon universe & Lizard Sphere (The Same Game) with your original key? You haven't been out, you've been using one of your 1000 keys.
lol, That's Tenshaku ..... But thanks Lige :D

welcome back :)
We've been long awaiting your return, welcome back. Maybe you could provide us with some entertaining games now other than:

GOA RIP
GOA RIP
NNG RIP
NNG RIP
SSO RIP
SSO RIP.

<3
Welcome Back ^^