ID:50603

First off, let me explain what the challenge is, and the background. Brother Ross, an evangelical preacher, comes to ECU(my college) every week. He comes into the center of campus, and "preaches the gospel", which is that everyone who isn't an evangelical christian is going to Hell.

My challenge is that if you ever get the chance to visit ECU when he's here, see how long it is before he condemns you to a life in the eternal fires of Hell. If you don't have that opportunity, please see if you last through these two videos at the very least. I'll let everyone know that I'm going to Hell because I wear shorts(if you show your knees in public....HELL!).

Oh, one last thing. Most students use him as a free source of entertainment, myself included.
I'd dress as zombie Jesus and start preaching about the apocalyptic war with the flying spaghetti monster foretold in the bible.
Ask him how can you be condemned to hell for your sins when, after you die, your sins are forgiven? Or how you can suffer in hell if you don't know that you're suffering?
Oh my lawd, they were holding hands, They must be having premarital secks!

"Premarital hand holding which leads to premarital hugging which leads to premarital kissing which leads to premarital sex".

Haha, I also like how he used to be a sinner, but now he's perfect.
Funny story as to how he became a preacher, actually. He was a student at ECU, and went to some sorority party(his GF at the time was in this sorority). His side goes that she got him drunk and seduced him into having sex with her.

Thanks for those passages Foomer, I can actually use those for everyone's enjoyment since it's the King James version(in his world, anything that isn't in the King James Bible isn't true.

And Antx, it's more fun to just let him do his own thing without going that far. All you have to do is bring up a verse in the Bible, and he'll go off for half an hour just arguing with you.
Damn, He's the troll grand master.
Draw "DON'T FEED THE TROLL" on a cardboard sign and go stand by him, saying nothing. Get someone to record it and post the results.
SuperAntx wrote:
Draw "DON'T FEED THE TROLL" on a cardboard sign and go stand by him, saying nothing. Get someone to record it and post the results.

He'll just ignore you, people have done stuff like that in the past. He only responds to those who aren't just baiting him usually.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
SuperAntx wrote:

He'll just ignore you, people have done stuff like that in the past. He only responds to those who aren't just baiting him usually.

Get a physics major to own him.
What is his response to evolution?
SuperAntx wrote:

If he's like a girl in my Biology, he believes that there is no evolution, the dinosaurs are still alive, and that the earth is 6000-10000 years old.
SuperAntx wrote:

He ignores anyone's argument to creation, or anything that doesn't have to do with sin. He comes here, and talks about nothing but sin.

Last week, he was on a "Masturbation" kick, where he would ask anyone who tried to challenge him, "Why do you masturbate". It was actually the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
Foomer wrote:
Ask him how can you be condemned to hell for your sins when, after you die, your sins are forgiven? Or how you can suffer in hell if you don't know that you're suffering?

To throw in my 2¢ in, Do some research. The Bible can be far from literal at times.

Not in this guy's world. To him, it's very cut-and-dry.
Not in this guy's world. To him, it's very cut-and-dry.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Last week, he was on a "Masturbation" kick, where he would ask anyone who tried to challenge him, "Why do you masturbate".

That's sexual harassment.