ID:50657

Keywords: news, photos
No officials have come by yet, but the city website claims that our area is under mandatory evacuation due to the so-called freeway complex fire. A neighbor woke us up about a half hour ago to say she'd seen it on the internet. So I guess we'll pack up a few things and get ready to get out of here if/when the authorities come by. Should be fun.

Here's a photo taken a few minutes ago from the street in front of our house (house in the photo is across the street):

It's not as bad as it looks in the photo, but you can see flames coming off the top of the hillside.
Great fun ay? Atleast have fun =)

EDIT: I just noticed how sexy your CSS is. Great work!
oh man I hate fire season in San Diego. I live in Carlsbad so I don't think that its that near us right now but I feel you man.
I live down here in one of the small towns southeast of LA, so I shouldn't be expecting that fire.. hopefully..
Heh, it's almost funny because here in New York we've been having flooding and closed roads because of the rain.

If only these two problems could collide!
Airjoe wrote:
Heh, it's almost funny because here in New York we've been having flooding and closed roads because of the rain.

If only these two problems could collide!

The Perfect Storm?
You Americans make me laugh. Really, really, You really do. =)
Ack. I hope the fire doesn't come near your house at all. Or anyone else's houses, for that matter.
Hey, there comes Lummox. His post was the most supporting =)