ID:52338

Im helping my friend Ironjitsu to get a Host for Pokemon: Ice storm would anyone want to help him in his time of need? Pm me or reply to this if you want to AND ONLY if you want to

Youll be a Co-owner on my new naruto game if you do!!!
Oh hell yeah... if I host some shitty pokemon game, I'll get to be co-owner of a shitty Naruto game! BEST DEAL EVAR!
Mikau wrote:
Oh hell yeah... if I host some shitty pokemon game, I'll get to be co-owner of a shitty Naruto game! BEST DEAL EVAR!

Harsh...
Jerico2day wrote:
Mikau wrote:

Harsh...

lulz anyway his pokemon game is the same as any other a failed one i would never waste my time hosting especcially when like Mikua said it is a shitty pokemon game.You in my good sir just fail.I could get over a thousand people to nay this and multikey just nay it again.
Youre friends ironjutsu should try and get a better programar me of course i truly dont have the right to say that since i code slow,though very good.

Mikau wrote:

Lol
Hello.. My name is Dhielan, you may know me from the owner of BTROQ, I can host for you but its not 24/7 you may contact me on [email protected]. I'd love to help your pokemon game.
Zen Hosting (http://dbzenhosting.com/byondhost.html)
I can host im 24/7!
im already hosting dude so am i the co owner of ur game