ID:52347

If you Help out in my game even a tiny witsy bit then You will be either Kage, GM, Owner, or Co-owner
Heres my suggestion. When your working on a Uchiha clan. you need to make it so its harder to get things. Ex

make Sharingan a 50% chance, and if you fail to get it make some kind of quest to re-unlock it. For Manegekyou, it would be best to add a friend system, if you and your friend are both uchiha and have certain requirements, if you kill them, it should give you manegekyou. and the manegekyou can make you blind in time, and when it does you can steal someones eyes to get Eternal Manegekyou!!

If you want Rin'Negan, you need to make a 1 out of 1000 chance to get it when you kill someone.

Demon stealing for akatsuki

Add all 9 Demons, for the ones that havent been shown, go off of myth
Kamaro Uchiha wrote:
Heres my suggestion. When your working on a Uchiha clan. you need to make it so its harder to get things. Ex

make Sharingan a 50% chance, and if you fail to get it make some kind of quest to re-unlock it. For Manegekyou, it would be best to add a friend system, if you and your friend are both uchiha and have certain requirements, if you kill them, it should give you manegekyou. and the manegekyou can make you blind in time, and when it does you can steal someones eyes to get Eternal Manegekyou!!

If you want Rin'Negan, you need to make a 1 out of 1000 chance to get it when you kill someone.

Demon stealing for akatsuki

Add all 9 Demons, for the ones that havent been shown, go off of myth

I trusted you,,, ='(

Lol look at these rips.
If you you work for my company for stock instead of wages I will give you LOTS of stock, I may have no business model or capital or equity.. but ill give you ALOT of stock in my company. Like MILLIONS of shares, deal?
Your a theif,on your hub the rules were stolen from another game >.>