ID:52368

Whoever wants to be GM in my game make it here and reply to this (the app better be good!)
can i haz gm i been gm on lots o games like dbz dragonall saiyan reborn n naruto rise of teh shinobi of legend n bleach sonoku monkani n pokemon beige an i can pwn dum n00bs n show dem i mean srs bsnss plz i b rly rly good
Popisfizzy wrote:
can i haz gm i been gm on lots o games like dbz dragonall saiyan reborn n naruto rise of teh shinobi of legend n bleach sonoku monkani n pokemon beige an i can pwn dum n00bs n show dem i mean srs bsnss plz i b rly rly good

HE GOD GM I GIV HIM GM N HE BESTEST GM EVUR
Popisfizzy wrote:

lol its funy how you said that

i haf gm in most games i ply, like naruto revnge of teh akatski, naruto revnge of the kyubi, and naruto revnge of teh mangekyo sharingan. i hav mstly lv 5 gm and sum lv 2. im a coder and a decnt iconer. i can map 2 if u want. can i hav ur src?
Jeff8500 wrote:
i haf gm in most games i ply, like naruto revnge of teh akatski, naruto revnge of the kyubi, and naruto revnge of teh mangekyo sharingan. i hav mstly lv 5 gm and sum lv 2. im a coder and a decnt iconer. i can map 2 if u want. can i hav ur src?

HIRED

..... *sigh*
Hey i never been a GM but would like to be one for you because i like the look of your new Naruto Shippuden:::New Generation if you need a host i would do that to for you, because iam online all night long in way, hope you choose me but if you dont i still play your game.
hokage master i can be akat leader on ur game last shinobi bexause i will not abuse my power and i will do wat i have to do
and i can be hot because im always on byond readey for stuff and sometimes im on just to be on cause im bored so plz make me akat leader and host for ur naruto last shinobi