ID:53302

Keywords: efencea, update
It's been a bit since the last update, but, I believe what we've changed was well worth the wait.

Efencea Stats

Player Stats For January 13th through the 19th

(The 15th was a good day!)
Line and Character Count of Source Files
Total Lines: 3802
Total Characters: 106852

Changes
A lot of big stuff here and if you want you can see the content of "Changes" and "What is to Come" on the Efencea Website's about page.
  • Built a website for Efencea. (Help and Screenshots are empty)
  • Implemented Online Rankings.
  • On logout spectators would not be removed from the list of spectators.
  • Disallowed the use of links in chat.
  • Bosses now travel a quarter of the map quickly to alieve the waiting time for Heavy Bosses.
  • Logging out after joining as a faction but in an unstarted game caused a reboot instead of unseating the player.
  • The "game started" logo didn't update for players on login if they logged in mid-game.
  • Introduced tower effectiveness versus specific unit types as well as altered the combat values of most towers and some units.
  • Towers were using their Rate Of Fire as a spawn() time between AI. This lead to slower towers not firing as effectively as desired.
  • Added neutral walls and allowed for either faction to build on neutral walls.
  • Durations of '0' were allowed. This is no longer the case.
  • The Wave Maker now shows how many times each row will be spawned.
  • The beginnings of the paths are now labeled with which column of the wave maker corresponds to them.
  • Implemented multiple map support along with 5 new maps.

What is To Come?
Only a few -big- things left before v1.0. Although, I'm sure we'll get lots of neat things to mix in with future updates.
  • HELP FILES
  • Single Player

Side Notes:
I believe Tayoko has some sort of contest in mind for screenshots and such. I'm sure he'll post details.
I have something for you. Prevent stalemates :P. Bakasensei and I were playing the other night, and we had to quit just because neither of us could put a dent in the other side. He had a small wall o' rape full of lv. 3 units, and I had a relatively large spread of units (by the way, shouldn't spreading out your units more > wall o' rape?), and both were able to stop the others' bosses etc. He was, of course, able to get a unit through occasionally, but that wouldn't have been the case in a few more rounds!
Have you played the new version?
This Issue was fixed, the game is super fun hehe.