Pmitch wrote:
HokageMaster575 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
HokageMaster575 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
HokageMaster575 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
He is way older,college student perhaps.

College indeed. But hey, why not let the lil ripper have his topic showing all the immaturity he vowed to get rid of a few blog posts back.

Yeah yeah fun fun!

Im not a ripper.
Then riddle me this: Why do you have not one, not two, not even 3 but 4 naruto games? What is different about each of them? Where are your screenshots of your game, what happened to your supposed beta testing.

I could go on, but i dont want to put a strain on that "cool and smart" brain of yours.

Ok, if i put up beta testing and some pics will you stop calling me a ripper

Then do it.

OK ill do beta testing next week

If its not a rip, host it now.

Also, good job being unable to answer my simple questions. You sure are good at sifting through people's posts only replying to the easy stuff.

Its not done. I made a beta testing version but its not done.

THE QUOTE PYRAMID MUST GROW!
Maggeh wrote:
HokageMaster575 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
HokageMaster575 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
HokageMaster575 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
HokageMaster575 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:

College indeed. But hey, why not let the lil ripper have his topic showing all the immaturity he vowed to get rid of a few blog posts back.

Yeah yeah fun fun!

Im not a ripper.
Then riddle me this: Why do you have not one, not two, not even 3 but 4 naruto games? What is different about each of them? Where are your screenshots of your game, what happened to your supposed beta testing.

I could go on, but i dont want to put a strain on that "cool and smart" brain of yours.

Then do it.

Also, good job being unable to answer my simple questions. You sure are good at sifting through people's posts only replying to the easy stuff.

If I start watering it today, it may end up being a couple hundred quotes long in a year.
Jeff8500 wrote:
Maggeh wrote:
HokageMaster575 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
HokageMaster575 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
HokageMaster575 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
HokageMaster575 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:

Yeah yeah fun fun!

Im not a ripper.

Then do it.

If I start watering it today, it may end up being a couple hundred quotes long in a year.

Jeff is hawt, whoever agrees quote this!
HokageMaster575 wrote:
DYS wrote:
Jeff8500 wrote:
Pmitch is a big black guy, I recommend you go hide now.

He's hibernating right now :], Hokagetard still has time to be out in the open.

*farts on DYS face*

lolwut?
Why do you have 2 Pokemon rips.. Their both related to being a "Trainer catching bystanding Pokemon and holding down a single button" kind of game.
XSky RiderX wrote:
Why do you have 2 Pokemon rips.. Their both related to being a "Trainer catching bystanding Pokemon and holding down a single button" kind of game.

Its different from all the other pokemon rips. And it has way more towns, icons, pokemon, ect.
HokageMaster575 wrote:
XSky RiderX wrote:

Its different from all the other pokemon rips. And it has way more towns, icons, pokemon, ect.

Both are garbage.
DYS wrote:
HokageMaster575 wrote:
XSky RiderX wrote:

Both are garbage.

BUT ITS DIFERNT
Hulio-G wrote:
DYS wrote:
HokageMaster575 wrote:
XSky RiderX wrote:

Both are garbage.

BUT ITS DIFERNT

BO is garbage too :]
PerfectGoku wrote:
Hes obviously seven.

I'm flattered that your looking my name up.

yumad?
PerfectGoku wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Hes obviously seven.

yumad?
---------
I don't get mad over the internet, it's just fun to troll little boy.

Dont lie, you're pissed. so pissed that you had to search for my name just to say something. Also, if im a little boy, its got to suck being you, who by association, are dumber than a 7 year old.

Besides, if you werent mad, i wouldnt have a spot on the top of your blog. Haha.

lol@loser reviving threads.
PerfectGoku is the kind of person to who the internet is srs bsns, and then denies it by claiming to be a troll. He's the kind of retard that should be trolled, to be honest.
Popisfizzy wrote:
PerfectGoku is the kind of person to who the internet is srs bsns, and then denies it by claiming to be a troll. He's the kind of retard that should be trolled, to be honest.

He makes it easy enough.
Pmitch wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:

He makes it easy enough.
---
You make looking like a dumbass easy.
PerfectGoku wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Hes obviously seven.

yumad?
---------

Dont lie, you're pissed. so pissed that you had to search for my name just to say something. Also, if im a little boy, its got to suck being you, who by association, are dumber than a 7 year old.

Besides, if you werent mad, i wouldnt have a spot on the top of your blog. Haha.

-----
Apparently you don't know me very well if I get upset by little faggots such as yourself.
And yes congratulations you have a spot on the list of people I hate.
I hate you, doesn't mean I'm pissed.
I find this amusing, that someone has no life and stays on the computer all day, heh and it seems your the one that's mad, replying to my trolling acting like a complete hypocrite.
And your not smarter than me, your just a 30 year old virgin on the internet in your mother's basement.
I bet this is the most action you'll ever get.
And as to your page before you blocked me,
amusingly vivid imagination, but I'm not some 12 year old that constantly tries to make a game exactly like onslaught.

Thats all clever and all, but i thought i was seven years old. Make up your mind child.

And calm down, theres no need to be so pissed.
aww hes cursing. Hes obviously fuming now. Just walk away man, quick!, use the cold shoulder!
Pmitch wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Hes obviously seven.

yumad?
---------

-----
Apparently you don't know me very well if I get upset by little faggots such as yourself.
I find this amusing, that someone has no life and stays on the computer all day, heh and it seems your the one that's mad, replying to my trolling acting like a complete hypocrite.
And your not smarter than me, your just a 30 year old virgin on the internet in your mother's basement.
amusingly vivid imagination, but I'm not some 12 year old that constantly tries to make a game exactly like onslaught.

Thats all clever and all, but i thought i was seven years old. Make up your mind child.

And calm down, theres no need to be so pissed.
---
12? I was referring to your page about Cyberlord34, hes 12.
Yeah I'm totally pissed because of someone like you.
I wouldn't be caught dead doing so.

Popisfizzy wrote:

He has to be srs, he owns Mario Ball Z.
PerfectGoku wrote:

internets is srs bsns

internets is very srs bsns

internets haz a hypocrite

hypocrite is very hypocritical

hypocrite is very, very hypocritical

hypocrite is coming on to someone

but hypocrites is someone that constantly tries to do naughty things with the guy he claims tries to make a game exactly like onslaught

which is kind of creepy
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8