Pokemon Magenta 0% (0)
Other 12% (8)
I don't like Pokemon 0% (0)
None of the above. 12% (8)
Pokemon is for babys 7% (5)
Who cares about pokemon 3% (2)

Login to vote.

other, you failed to list Bayshue!
Bayshue was epic until he decided to release the source ...
Yash 69 wrote:
Bayshue was epic until he decided to release the source ...

Is bayshue that good? ive never played it!

Which i totally have >.> and it has been up from time to time
Asside from Citrine, is close enough to the actual games, but still is missing some things(cut scenes and such)
They should start using 32-bit icons
Citrine is the best, the others sound like/probably are rips.

Also, no pokemon rp reborn? Y no pioneers?
IcewarriorX wrote:
Citrine is the best, the others sound like/probably are rips.

Also, no pokemon rp reborn? Y no pioneers?

Aurora isn't a rip- Every single line of the code has either been coded by me(90% of it) or made specifically for the game by another coder or friend of mine.

I agree, why isn't PRPR on the list? They're the only ones I feel actually deserve to win this.
Pokemon Citrine Online, all the other games don't really come close to Citrine Online.
You need to get your facts straight, Bayshue was out long before Tyzua lol...I am one of the creators of bayshue and at one point we gave our source to tyzua and tried working together.

P.S bayshue is #1 and will be back online soon to prove it!

XSky RiderX wrote:
Pokemon Citrine Online no doubt.

By the way, Bayshue is good and all, but it's a rip of Pokemon Tyzua. I'm not saying it's bad, it's a good game, actually.

And, it's kind of sad that there're at least 4 rips listed. Their not worthy to be on that list! Take em' out and add PRPR, RedSteel, and Tyzua. Or even Darklight, Regions, and Amethyest. :)

As I have stated everywhere in PCO forums... Pokemon Citrine Online is THE BEST pokemon game created and known by human population and there is no other game like it! Now I cant wait til its back up...
pokemon bloodstone is a really good game, you should add that to the list
Pokemon aurora is good in my opinion. We do have staff member fights but it never affects the players. Its not a rip, its 100% made by themselves
HokageMaster575 in your pokemon game ..::Pokemon Battle Destruction::.. can i be a GM? im really good at the good if u accepted me plz tell me ty XD.
Yeaaaaa..they obviously got their friends to vote for aurora...that game sucks ass.