CockMaster575 wrote:
Looks whos talking you hooker. I love Girls.

That's quite an odd thing to say. So you're not gay, you're just a bisexual that stalks people(saying you love girls in general is a common detection of a stalker).

IcewarriorX wrote:
Ways to stop hating you?

Just ask toby, he's great at getting people to not hate-ohwait

Screw you ya Icey bastard!!...

You people are just too quick to hate is all..
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
CockMaster575 wrote:

That's quite an odd thing to say. So you're not gay, you're just a bisexual that stalks people(saying you love girls in general is a common detection of a stalker).

DISTURBED!!!!! Leave HokageMaster alone.. Your just mad because your still in the closet..

Don't worry HokageMaster!! I've got your back... Us gay's gotta stick together.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
CockMaster575 wrote:

I ONLY have sexual attractions to GIRLS.
HokageMaster575 wrote:
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
CockMaster575 wrote:

Shame they don't return the favor.
Ss4toby wrote:
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
CockMaster575 wrote:

DISTURBED!!!!! Leave HokageMaster alone.. Your just mad because your still in the closet..

Don't worry HokageMaster!! I've got your back... Us gay's gotta stick together.

......Is this Hokage guy really gay or what cause i have nothing against gay people unless they try to flirtt or do anything like that towards me then i have problems. But if he is gay them um...scratch what i said before .....
Vexonater wrote:
HokageMaster575 wrote:
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
CockMaster575 wrote:

And they call me a fag? There the one harassing people on the internet.

HokageMaster575 wrote:
Vexonater wrote:
HokageMaster575 wrote:
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
CockMaster575 wrote:

And they call me a fag? There the one harassing people on the internet.

LMAO Exactly.
This is like watching stupid compete in a tournament.
"Power level's...eight thousand. No wait, it's over nine!"

"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?"

"IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND!"

"WHAT NINE THOUSAND?! THERE'S NO WAY THAT COULD BE RIGHT, COULD IIIIIT?"

"I think it is. Afterall I have been trained in the art of Kaioken."

"What? Kaioken?"

"I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU'VE LEARNED, YOU'RE STILL NO MATCH FOR ME!"
IcewarriorX wrote:

No this is more like watching a crippled try to play baseball, this is boring im out of this.
Vanitys_Blood_Harvest wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

No this is more like watching a crippled try to play baseball, this is boring im out of this.

But your personality fits in so well!
Vexonater wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

You dont know me enough to know my personality so um keep dreaming, who knows maybe one day you may actually have something thats not lame and retarded to say, or maybe you will hit puberty and stop being a childish fool on the internet but that'll never happen cause your personality shows it.
Vexonater wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

You dont know me enough to know my personality so um keep dreaming, who knows maybe one day you may actually have something thats not lame and retarded to say, or maybe you will hit puberty and stop being a childish fool on the internet but that'll never happen cause your personality shows it.

I thought that this was "lame" and you were "out"?
Ss4toby wrote:
Vexonater wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

yea its lame and im out but i had 1 final thing to say as i do now.

This goes to all who talk trash to people on Byond, WOW, you people are pathetic to be pricks to other people, its really sad. Like seriously get a life. For one you cant talk shit to save your lives and you never know when to shut teh fuck up. And to those who take these people's shit, thats a even bigger WOW, cause your even more pathetic to actually pay attention to what they say. i reply to try to make these people realize what they do is not worth wasting their time but people are just to damn stupid to listen. Ok now im off this guys site.
Ss4toby wrote:
Vexonater wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

yea its lame and im out but i had 1 final thing to say as i do now.

This goes to all who talk trash to people on Byond, WOW, you people are pathetic to be pricks to other people, its really sad. Like seriously get a life. For one you cant talk shit to save your lives and you never know when to shut teh fuck up. And to those who take these people's shit, thats a even bigger WOW, cause your even more pathetic to actually pay attention to what they say. i reply to try to make these people realize what they do is not worth wasting their time but people are just to damn stupid to listen. Ok now im off this guys site.

That was more than one thing.
That's life on the internet.

You are the most pathetic piece of shit I've ever had the disgrace of coming into some form of contact with. You're worse than CockMaster575 for posting this. You realize that in one pathetic cry out for attention and "glory", you did everything you just tried to shit on.

Need me to "prove" it, since you're probably too slow to grasp the concept of hypocrisy? You call us "pathetic" for being pricks. That's pretty prickish from my side of the argument. You also called the people who take the shit everyone else posts even more pathetic than those talking shit. And since you had "1 final thing" to say, you won't be responding, which makes you that type of person.

I would like to point out that my position in the argument was created when he asked to have gay sex with me, and I explained I wasn't gay. Just so we all remember how this got started.
Disturbed Puppy... You are an idiot without any moral fiber what so ever.. Leave the homos alone..
You guys are all so funny. I enjoy reading this for some hilariousness every now and then. Keep up the good drama and comedy, guys!
Page: 1 2 3 4