ID:55506

A Mock-up of Castlemania Warlords will indeed hopefully host a Closed Testing server April 20, exactly a month from now. I know people are very curious so I took the time to answer some questions.

Why Hire Them Now?
I am hiring now because of my lack of remembering, I usually blame my computer for that also. I also want to get a good head start and I want to know who will be testing and who isn't.

How Will Tester Be Chosen?
Randomly, or I could say past experience. Critiques are welcome, no spammers, constant argumentive people, etc.

How Many Spots Are Open?
I want to narrow it down to 20 anywhere lower than that is okay, but that is the maximum.

What Do We Get?
Nothing! I am not giving out GM or any kind of administrative verbs. I already know who is Moderators and everything so don't bother to ask.

What Am I Required To Do?
Just test out some syetms such as Battling, Quest, etc. Just have fun while doing so.

What Is CW?
A RPG set in a medival age of war between clases. Choose your class and set out into a world filled with interest. More Information On Hub

If You Want To Test:
Contact me on my MSN ([email protected]), my pager, or just reply saying I want to test.
Dont post unless you want to be a tester please Riku.
".....No spammers, constant argumentive people"
I will have to say no to that.
Kay..
Since people have been nice enough to help me test my games in the past, and I'm pretty good with constructive criticism, I'd be interested.
I'd be interested. ^^
I'd be interested.
i could be a tester around that time