Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
Shaoni wrote:
Supertoby wrote:
Exadvl! Help! A admin that has no name in the AdminWho is changing my name to Shamefull Child all the time and makes me say weird things, and turns my icons into weird stuff, Please, HELP!

HAELP HAELP I R BE GRIFF

STFU, noob.
Supertoby it was coming for you now you geting
my hate
Mr.Awesome3 wrote:
my hate

Shut the hell up Mr.Awesome3. I hate you and I will take revenge on you, fucking retard. YOU are getting my hate! DIE!
Supertoby wrote:
Mr.Awesome3 wrote:
my hate

Shut the hell up Mr.Awesome3. I hate you and I will take revenge on you, fucking retard. YOU are getting my hate! DIE!

lol u so mad bro
Wow GOONs ban for ridiculous reasons.
Come on guys we can be nice dont be swearing on this box new comers see this and think I don't want to be around idiots and they dont try the game
so no harsh sweras like the n word supertoby or the f word on this box please its not complimenting
Creepy frog you right but he a IDIOT
Mad
Mr.Awesome3 wrote:
Creepy frog you right but he a IDIOT

These people hate you because your Mexican. Learn proper grammar and you won't be called an "IDIOT" again.
i can get host filez?
Wow. The fucking retarded rathensa admin banned me for no reason, it said:'' worst player ever'''He is a abuser. I made a WHOLE FUCKING Topic about it in Unban appeals at forums. Everyone only makes fucking jokes out of it. So childish you are. Gibbed server sucks ass because of the fucking banhappy admins *Cough* rathensa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh you mean like the time were I made you a rev and you said that I was a rev head and killed me AFTER BEING CONVERTED so yeah you are the worst player ever
Wow. The fucking retarded rathensa admin banned me for no reason, it said:'' worst player ever'''He is a abuser. I made a WHOLE FUCKING Topic about it in Unban appeals at forums. Everyone only makes fucking jokes out of it. So childish you are. Gibbed server sucks ass because of the fucking banhappy admins *Cough* rathensa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Supertorby
Gibbed servers have always sucked its where new players go because its the first one on the list trust me other servers like concos and no sanitys are alot better just dont grief and you'll get along fine on those two examples there are others but in my opinon these are the best
Conco is the worst admin.
Were i can get host file?
Maybe you are right, Creepy Frog, but those have the old map, I like the new map better. Oh and Exadv1, are you dead or are you on vacation, cuz read this: http://ss13.donglabs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4057 Look how abusive they were. I calmly made a topic of to get unbanned, and they call me a shameful child, taking nothing seriously, and are making fun of me. Please, shut down the Gibbed Servers and get NEW admins, I could be one as I am not as abusive.
God robotist is now super underpowerd srsly No medbay access???? u cant even do surjey now ):
Powerfuldevice is an idiot and can't run a server for the life of him. Also to many abusive admins in specific "I MAD" so did you guys suck his dick for it or fuck him for it? I'm sure he likes it either way. I owned you all in an argument and you were so desperate to escape how right i was, resulting to a ban. Typical of a pussy, I leave with a victory. Pathetic, powerless, nerds :)
I agree, Powerfuldevice banned me for "defying his power". The Head of Security was attacking me and I killed him in self-defense and he, like most SS13 players, bitched to the admins. The host, thinking he was tough shit, decided to jail me without asking for the whole story and when I tried to explain it, he banned me.

Space Station use to be a great game, but people ruined it. Administrators and hosts use to have very limited power. As they got more, they abused the powers more. People use to have to deal with things in-game but these days people just bitch to admins and they go ban-happy.
Dear samefags,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12