Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
i got banned from Slurm's server, can an admin please unban me

all i did was roleplay chuck norris's great grandson. and for some reason that wasnt cool with Ikarti, so he banned me...

i always role-play, and i really enjoy Slurm's server, so all im askin is for one more chance please
If I may make an suggestion: Leave Stunwaffle's server alone. He bans people for NO reason at all. And that's what he did to 4 people I know...2 times in a row. You can't stay unbanned for longer then a day. He's Admins don't even give you a reason, or ask if the person is really telling the truth. Hell, I could even tell that someone I hate is FOLLOWING me and they ban him.
Kountry_King wrote:
i got banned from Slurm's server, can an admin please unban me

all i did was roleplay chuck norris's great grandson. and for some reason that wasnt cool with Ikarti, so he banned me...

i always role-play, and i really enjoy Slurm's server, so all im askin is for one more chance please

Yes indeed,, I got send to jail because he 'warned' me that if i picked that up i would be send to jail... Like 4 seconds after i picked it up :l and then he even fucking jailed me

Let's just say the game took a turn for the worse the last year or so.
Ssjmunchlax wrote:
If I may make an suggestion: Leave Stunwaffle's server alone. He bans people for NO reason at all. And that's what he did to 4 people I know...2 times in a row. You can't stay unbanned for longer then a day. He's Admins don't even give you a reason, or ask if the person is really telling the truth. Hell, I could even tell that someone I hate is FOLLOWING me and they ban him.

i rote XD>im ben banned 4 days leck 2 wecks
me no no spel
Yeah...Stuntwaffle and Slurms servers are really dumb. Abusive admins make the gameplay really boring, and the admins are assholes and can give you a bad name and everyone will follow along. Because...theyre abusive. Thats all I i got to say about their servers. Go to Lordens if u want good admins. (PS Stunts and slurms admins are also known as "Badmins")
Slurm banned me when i had played on his server once whaen i asked to get unbanned an admin said he would if i paypal him 5 dollers. And stuntwaffle banned for no reason aswell those douchebags.
Ugh... Lorden's server is the only one I think has good admins; but I was banned, surprisingly for killing a person who was killing every one of the syndicates. (If any admin is reading this on Lorden's, or if a player of Lorden's is reading this, please inform an admin to contact me to talk about the bans.)
well im banned from lordens for an unknown reason =/
Join Lorden's server for good admins, I will attempt to get a admin to appeal you for a ban if you will get on and discuss with him/her-- add me on BYOND hub.
goon servers shouldn't be here, they should make there own hub the noobs.
Perilous, I'll unban you.

By the way, I'm unbanning a lot of people. Hopefully I will not regret this.
Also, if you're banned on Lorden's server, ask, and I might unban you.
Gordon Frohman wrote:
Also, if you're banned on Lorden's server, ask, and I might unban you.

Can you unban me?
anyone know how to fix a bug?

i'm repeatedly turn deaf, changing DNA does not help as i turn deaf again in a minute.

its really ticking me off i want to play this game
the admins are true retards...
Darion Lord wrote:
the admins are true retards...

Very true xD
does anyone have host file for ss13
we all know the admins dont do there jobs on this game but they are payed up to $30 to do there jobs also this game is run by a company and not byond so why is it on byond
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12