Death Note: Online

by Sabaku no Kira
Death Note: Online
oh wow. its been a while since i played seeing as i lost my member and all.. but the game looks like its taken a new roll and new direction. just from the screenshots i cant wait to play again :O and i know you said not to ask but.. if you guys need an available host im open X_X unless it lags to be hosting two games at once but ive managed before lol.. anyway can't wait til it goes up again :3
Nice job with the game!

when will DNO be online agian T_T?

oh haha my bad. i guess i was just really excited since i just got member yesterday and wanted to try the extras on dno. :P

lol same here i just got member cant wait to try. i also cant wait to see all of the updates that have happened while i have been gone :O
Acceptance8 wrote:
ok will someone please let me be at least a trial host? its not like i get the source or anything just the host files i really want to help and i could be like a 24/7 host unless my dream daemon acts up and crashes.. please?

Sorry, no. Read the forums to apply to be a host. We don't just give away the host files randomly.
The server is rarely on =/

It's like on when I'm asleep and shuts down when I wake up... >_>
o: the server is one. I hope it won't get down til I get home...
So will we see the servers coming up soon ?
Fuunny game, but almost never is online :'(
I miss the old version, when Zarkie (nick name) was admin. Well that version, not the admin. haha
This game should be up 24/7, its a good game.
So after a hiatus from working on DNO I finally am back to updating and I just cleaned up all the comments as most of them were either about being requested to be unbanned, or just completely irrelevant to the actual game, or just plain silly.

DNO will be up the day after Christmas with an update. Thanks all.
It's the day after the day after Christmas. The game says it is downloadable, yet there is no download link, and I might want to host. Is there any download link going to be available?
Sawrock wrote:
It's the day after the day after Christmas. The game says it is downloadable, yet there is no download link, and I might want to host. Is there any download link going to be available?

Was up yesterday briefly for testing and is up now, and no, it's not hostable.
Ah, alright. Thanks anywho.
Is there a date when this will be back up online? I really can't wait to play!
Get ready DNO, I'm back online!
Tried out the other day - couldn't even pass the character creation. This game is seriously flawed.
Death note online dead?
Its not that she couldn't handle it. K has had this game for years now and while I don't have any information on why its down (probably the lowering player base) K could have "handled" it fine.

P.S.
Many of us who could actually play this game are grammar Nazis so I cant help not pointing out just how much of a fool you are:

"Yep, its dead. Kira just couldn't handle it."
Here's to the hope that DNO will come back sometime soon. IMO, the best roleplay on byond.
Page: 1 2 3