Teridal/Seika

by Iccusion Entertainment
Teridal/Seika
Online role-playing game that takes place in a fantasy world.
This game is awesome, it lacks players right now but the old schoolness to this game brings back memories of being young again. Great job making this game!

Well about this "sub crap" it takes money to host, it takes electricity to run the machine that said game is hosted on. At least they do not require micro transactions to be able to play the game.
This game which was known as Seika back then was really great, but until the updates which transpired turned it into Teridal which just seems too WoW like. The game had a really, really good playerbase back then because you had the freedom to do whatever you wanted and the skilling was pretty RNG, but it was atleast fun, but its just a really long grind to level them up.

Maybe if Aaiko didn't do all of these changes the game would still have its playerbase, kind of too late and I am sure theres other games out there that will have more freedom to the players. Rather than restricting them like most developers see to do.
If only I had kept the myriad of hostable files for Seika. I had 10 or 15 different versions, the most recent one being right before Seika 2 launched. Daggumit, Iccussion! Gimme host files plox!
I wish you did.
The game is not ruined, the game is not getting updated anymore. And no one is bothering on advertising it.
That is most of the reasons it died since most of the people that played are in college or at work now grown up.
This is the new generation people, those guys play shitty SS13 till they get borred and then play minecraft on pc. :P
Wish squirrel had the hostable files too.
I'm checking old towers and laptop hard drives....

no guarantees, but keep your fingers crossed...
The game is definitely vastly better than it has ever been. The only real issue was the devaluation of leveling professions due to all low level gear dropping RNG and the best gear in the game being from boss drops (I mean you needed max crafting to make the top pieces) but it killed the early game experience. Overall looking for the old game doesn't actually achieve anything. The end game content is phenomenal compared to any other point in time. Loads of boss fights with well made fight mechanics that require actual teamwork and skill to beat. True fans of the game would recognize that the class system actually added more variety to the game (In the past you were able to do anything, but it was all very basic and twice as unbalanced) Comparing a game to "WoW" just because it is progressing is ignorant. Lots of the game mechanics aaiko implemented have been 1. In progress or made before WoW even came out and 2. Most of the modernized features are done by like every RPG game in existence.
No worries, got what I needed.
I actually like the direction Aaiko has taken the game into and was really looking forward to all of the changes he had planned. I wish he would release some sort of statement letting us know what his plans are for the future. I want to start playing and supporting the game again, but there's really no point if he doesn't have plans of working on the game anymore.

-Magnesium
Revive game revive
Ive been playing lately, wish some more people would....
BTW are the sub class's worth it? I've been contemplating it, just not sure.
In response to Lordjamex
I agree that the game has been ruined. Now they have even removed houses! I had a ton of stuff stashed in my house!
In response to Firesho
Firesho wrote:
I agree that the game has been ruined. Now they have even removed houses! I had a ton of stuff stashed in my house!

Houses were not removed from the game.

Brad35309 wrote:
BTW are the sub class's worth it? I've been contemplating it, just not sure.

Yeah the sub classes are pretty strong. You should consider it, if the game revives more that is.

Really? They havent? Then how do you get to them then? I cant seem to use my rune I had bound to take me to just outside it to get to it anymore.
In response to Firesho
Firesho wrote:
Really? They havent? Then how do you get to them then? I cant seem to use my rune I had bound to take me to just outside it to get to it anymore.

Houses are located inside (bottom right corner) of Teridal City now.
Yeah basically what he said, though I will admit I hate what ended up happening to houses. It was cooler when they were more exclusive and on the world map.
People of Seika, Teridal of new. I call thee forth to rally our numbers upon high once again. We shall scream out proudly of our beloved game and FORCE BREATHE back into the lungs of this dim hearted game. Come Brethren, the horn sounds for us ALL. Our numbers shall over power everything that was once old and make new AGAIN. WE, especially I shall not allow this beautiful game to fizzle out like we all did in our younger years. GATHER AROUND NOW AND MAKE READY FOR BATTLE ONCE AGAIN-- AGAIN-- AGAIN!!!!
The ropes may be new, but the player base is far from. Take heed my words, consider not the games lively hood, but your OWN HONOR IS AT STAKE!
He added classes, made the game pay to win and basically killed the player base completely with stupid choices. The game is beyond saving; he pulled a EA and jewed it up. This game used to be the Ultima Online of Byond but now it's nothing more than generic crap.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5