ID:56187

Keywords: art, bored, drawing, fanart, pokemon, rp
XD nothings else to do in classroom beside DRAWING MY CHARACTERS OF RANDOM RP GAMES xDD
well this one is my actual char at Pokemon world online xD
its a oldman called Doctor Inu Krueger, im laughing so hard with this char, he is kinda evil and psyco and have a "goody" brother, Doctor Basil Krueger, and they are aways fighting xD Dr. Inu loves metal-eletric pokemon types and love applying all his knowladge with technology at his pokemon training, and he is also the thunder gym leader xD (yeah i know at the drawning he is kinda young... ) and he is bald , lmao XD

Here is the drawing ( I know the quality sucks T.T )

And here is the original one xD

Well i did it at school 2-3 days ago :/
Lol.
Wanna see the drawing! *_* Lalala. And these char and RP are funny. o/
dude if that drawing is what you can do when you're bored...i really wanna see what you can do when interested. Really good job.
I really like the drawing. The Magnemite looks sooooooo cute! Do you have a DA account? ;o I'd love to see moar drawings.

I
In
Inu
Inu m
Inu ma
Inu mad
Inu made
Inu made a
Inu made an
Inu made an a
Inu made an aw
Inu made an awe
Inu made an awes
Inu made an aweso
Inu made an awesom
Inu made an awesome
Inu made an awesome p
Inu made an awesome pi
Inu made an awesome pic
Inu made an awesome pic.

^ Ya. I did this for ya so don't go Emo on your game again. K,thnxbai. xD
I really like the drawing. The Magnemite looks sooooooo cute! Do you have a DA account? ;o I'd love to see moar drawings.

I
In
Inu
Inu m
Inu ma
Inu mad
Inu made
Inu made a
Inu made an
Inu made an a
Inu made an aw
Inu made an awe
Inu made an awes
Inu made an aweso
Inu made an awesom
Inu made an awesome
Inu made an awesome p
Inu made an awesome pi
Inu made an awesome pic
Inu made an awesome pic.

I
In
Inu
Inu m
Inu ma
Inu mad
Inu made
Inu made a
Inu made an
Inu made an a
Inu made an aw
Inu made an awe
Inu made an awes
Inu made an aweso
Inu made an awesom
Inu made an awesome
Inu made an awesome p
Inu made an awesome pi
Inu made an awesome pic
Inu made an awesome pic.

I
In
Inu
Inu m
Inu ma
Inu mad
Inu made
Inu made a
Inu made an
Inu made an a
Inu made an aw
Inu made an awe
Inu made an awes
Inu made an aweso
Inu made an awesom
Inu made an awesome
Inu made an awesome p
Inu made an awesome pi
Inu made an awesome pic
Inu made an awesome pic.

Where's the hair?! One pic has it, one doesn't. xD

Make up yo mindz!
zomfg you are a drawing god T_T

TEACH ME!

Btw, *hax game steals powers makes custom icons jizzes on server*

Kay thanx bai :]
Your pretty damn good at Drawing Inu. And you look awesome in that Hitsu Cosplay. XD This is Leto. Feel better, you got your comment
HELP ME PLEASE LACY BANNED ME AND PEPSI

... Inu, sorry to bother you, but I really need this. Lacy has banned me from Pokemon Online RP, Because Pepsi gave me a Zola! Pepsi said Lacy was right, and that I didnt deserve the Zola, but I begged for it, so she gave me a chance, and said if I can create an RP for it than I get to keep the Zola, so she summoned me. And I passed her test, the next day I went on at about 8:50- 9:40 (in estimation)Lacy then poofed up infront of me and said I should give her the Zola, I begged and asked why, and she said no one deserves the pokemon. She said send it out, so I did, then in World Announce she counted from 5 to 1 so I Sent it out she looked at it, then I returned it and ran away, she then booted me... (( I know I deserved that )) so then I told her I earned it from RPing and she said do It again and I said no, ((I had to go soon)) she then screamed at me and said I should send it out. Just as I was about to send it out she Banned Pepsi ( who is an admin or a Gm I cant tell the difference :P) Then she banned me!! please Inu unban me, your pokemon game is better than any byond pokemon game I've played, and I really want to play ;[ please help me !!!
por favor me add no msn inu
[email protected]
I like it inu.But why does juu get thunder gym leader >:(