DragonBall Universe

by DarrylX
DragonBall Universe
Dragonball game like no other.
ID:56192

Sexy!
I already made an apply, if you wanna see it go to the forums!
Like it says a game like no other this game is based of off DBZ <--- Duh.. Anyways its a really nice game with nice graphics everyone is nice and the admins are always able to help, and me too XD. Well just come in and enjoy the game :)
i havent actually joined this game yet...How is it?
Really good, and its only been up for what a week?

Well the update is soon to come so stick around to see the shizz!

:D and I got admin recently so I am one of the awsome admins I get on around 3 PM eastern time. :) You have any problems talk with us.
Next week Friday there will be an pwipe + major update. which means game will be back up like a BIGBANG. Keep an eye on the hub.
-.-'' DARRY !! ITS SATURDAY & YOU"VE STILL NOT BROUGHT DBU UP ! >_<
I agree, where the fuck is it, 29 people waiting to play man
I've lost internet last night, which is the reason why the game isn't up yet. It'll be up once i finish the last systems on it.
So, it WILL be tonight? Cause i swear, im dieing to play it and so are a few of my friends.
ITS KILLING ME ! -.-
GET IT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Domnic wrote:
GET IT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree..... even though that sounded sexual XD
This is getting ridicuous. Supose to be up Friday and he loses internet. Says it will be up saturday, lost some files. Says its gonna be up sunday, didnt. Proimises modnay morning, still nothing. Darryl, Hurry up and fuckin finish it dude, Everyone is dieing to play the update you have been promising for the last week and a half.
LSSJ Chris wrote:
This is getting ridicuous. Supose to be up Friday and he loses internet. Says it will be up saturday, lost some files. Says its gonna be up sunday, didnt. Proimises modnay morning, still nothing. Darryl, Hurry up and fuckin finish it dude, Everyone is dieing to play the update you have been promising for the last week and a half.

Shut the fuck up, for who am i doing this stuff? for you for everyone around on byond. Don't blame it on me.
Im tired of waiting and being told everyday that its almost done. If your not done with it just fucking tell us. You keep telling me that "Its almost ready" and "its about to come up" and "it will be up in the morning". Wtf do you expect me to think when you keep telling me that.
LSSJ Chris wrote:
Im tired of waiting and being told everyday that its almost done. If your not done with it just fucking tell us. You keep telling me that "Its almost ready" and "its about to come up" and "it will be up in the morning". Wtf do you expect me to think when you keep telling me that.

Ive told you what happened right? Alright then stfu complaining.
LSSJ Chris wrote:
Domnic wrote:

I agree..... even though that sounded sexual XD

Sexual -.- -.- -.- -.- "-.-"

-.- its taking so long...
Page: 1 2