You can gain in-game benefits in PathWrath 2 and other games through Fooldom Come!
This is a card/board game with asynchronous turns. Here are the basics:
- Resources are gained by passing castles and earning tolls.
- Land is claimed by placing card creatures, which cost resources.
- When a player lands on a space owned by an opponent, the player must either pay a toll (consisting of resources and points) or successfully complete a card battle invasion.
- Victory points are gained by owning land and earning tolls.
- Pass a castle with enough victory points and you win!
Differences from the original PathWrath include:
- The ability for players to start games without host-assigned staff.
- Various graphical and interface upgrades.
- Streamlined card events with timings that are easy to follow.
- The free ability to make entire decks of cards!
- Point distribution instead of static classes for subscribers.