ClanDBGT2

by SSJ2GohanDBGT
ClanDBGT2
Come join in a Dragonball experience that helped shape the genre on BYOND.
ID:56378

Story:

Clan DBGT2 is a Dragon Ball Z/GT action RPG with a unique leveling and saga system. Create a hero (or villain) from one of eleven playable races and begin your story. Can you reach the heights required to save the world, or will you be the one the world needs saving from?

HUB IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION

New features are being worked in from the new Super series.

Staff
Owner: (SSJ2GohanDBGT)
Admin: SSJ4GokouDBGT (Josh)
Admin: T_pup (Skeet)
GFX/Mapper
: (McMekko)
hey why don't they allow for people to login any time and as much with out saying come again later.
thats a grat idea.
They really need to fix the login thing...I haven't been relogging a lot and yet it's not letting me in. The server crashed so as soon as it came up I pounced on it...but I only pounced once!
Sephy misses the old days with Steve, half naked man, Dalton, Skater, and everyone else.

Why did thoust have to die Clan

WHY?!!?

RIP Clan DBGT 2
I will forever miss you
Same sephy. R.I.P Clan DBGT2.
good game
i miss this gamee
ITS BACK UP YAAAAYZ
CD misses the good old days too

special shoutout to YL
it says i relogged too much but i havent relogged at all whats happening
I hope this game comes back. I thoroughly enjoyed playing this back in the day. Almost more than Gekisden.
Why is this never hosted anymore. It was an Amazing game back when I playd.
this game does not work all it says is connection failed
if anyone can find the files i would love to host this masterpiece
too bad I never found someone who wanted to code for the update rem and kras were planning T_T just MAYBE I have some host files SOMEWHERE..... PM me if interested?
not really code experienced myself. looked thru a few coded games but never wanted to learn it. completely interested in hosting was bummed when i found a site with the files but it was404
Nostalgia, I can prob ask rem to bring it up if he has the files, but i believe the game is possibly down :(. I wanted to play it after so many years haha
YES YES :D :D THE GAME IS OUT! :D
WTF ITS NOT LETIN ME PLAY!?WTF FIX IT NOW!
idk how to fix
Page: 1 2 3 4