Kingdom Hearts The Legend of the Key

by B-mut
Kingdom Hearts The Legend of the Key
An original new game where imagination meets reality!
ID:56389

This is the most Original Kingdom Hearts Game on Byond. With its own fusion system and over 20 diffrent keyblades this game is sure to be the greatest Game on byond to date!!

The Game is Now Over 30% complete and is (due to a MAJOR set back) scheduled to release in early 2010!

Owner- B-mut

Co-Owner-

Co-Owner-

Coder-

Coder-

Coder- B-mut

Coder-

Iconer- Shadowfax27

Iconer-

Iconer- B-mut

Skin Designer- B-mut
Rugg wrote:
What the hell is a fusion system.
well i don't know if you've played kingdom hearts but in KH2 sora can fuse with donald and goofy. in my game your character can fuse with your partners. its essentially the same concept. that is "What the hell" a fusion system is.
Rugg wrote:
That's not fusion. Thats the drive forms. If it were fusion it would be a crude version of Donald/Goofy and sora mixed together.

well if you read the strategy guide its called a drive fusion system. which is a Drive system or a fusion system either way they mean the same thing
KeyWielder000 wrote:
Another Kingdom Hearts game?

eh.
KH is becoming like Naruto now.

Magic and Killer were the Originals.
then it was me.

my game was successful for a while, and now everyone wants to cash in?

PLEASE DONT DO THAT

if you were the originals then thats fine. people shouldn't be like that just because a new original game is coming out."oh why is everyone jumping on the band wagon" and for the record i've NEVER SEEN a KH game hosted anytime in the last year which is why i decided to make one.
KeyWielder000 wrote:
All last year KHO was on a Shell up 24/7

This summer it has been on Test Servers multiple times.

I'm curious to see though.

lol yeah i remember looking at th hub fo your game when i was looking through KH games. well im just saying that my game was planned for a Long time and is just now getting top release early august so ill see you then hopefully.
B-mut ill like to be a tester of your game
PhantomRageX wrote:
B-mut ill like to be a tester of your game

i will let you know it appears the testing is gonna be pushed back a little i had an offer from to make a diffrent game for microsoft so i had to take a break form KHLK but it WILL be released fully bey september 29th so expect a test server about August 23rd
dude stfu hes working on the game as hard as he can and i dout that you tryed to make a Kingdom Hearts game before have you so you have nothing to say
first of im waiting for every kingdom hearts game right now so stfu and dont be mean to other kh games thats not yours
Shadowfax 27 wrote:
hey mut sorry for da sudden cut off but my comp iz like destroyed n my only means of internet iz my wii where i cant icon... soon az i buy a new one ill get back in touch wit ya

yeah taka told me me and val got it covered for now but get back as soon as you can!
PhantomRageX wrote:
b-mut im still tester right?

yeah
Rip Nation wrote:
I was never blackmailing you. I never had you on msn or talked to you besides on the hubs.

don't try to lie the admin and even lummox already know about it your still on my MSN matter of fact so the fact that you would sit here and blatantly lie wont work you and your friend shano-makey are assholes who suck at blackmailing people and need a life now if your not expecting the game stay off its page please
I'm somewhat expecting the game, just to see if it even comes out. I mean come on buddy it's October 17th, not even an image of Destiny Islands or something?
Kamaro wrote:
I'm somewhat expecting the game, just to see if it even comes out. I mean come on buddy it's October 17th, not even an image of Destiny Islands or something?

my fault kamaro im the iconner and my computer had been broke for 4months so sorry 4 the delay but images should be up by next month and the game will be released early 2010 if all goes well
cant wait intil this game
get the game online man
lol "early 2010" my ass